The Southern Air Temple

"Welcome to the Southern Air Temple!" I hear in the distance coming from a weirdly recognizable voice, it sounded like an old friend of mine who should be dead after 100 years. THE AVATAR! Why was he talking to someone, has he found other friends? All these thoughts were going through my head at the moment. OH NO, what if he is in another relationship with someone else, has he told his new friend about me? I start getting worried if he forgot about me. I grow sad instead of happy and I soon feel like I'm growing angry at him and whoever it was that stole my Aang.

GGOOOOSSSHHHH

the doors that lock me in this place gush open with four figures looking into the dark, gloomy room then FIRE I scream, forgetting the avatar was standing there who can firebend, louder than ever making the four figures come running in the direction of the sound. Aang 2 girls and 1 boy. "Wait a sec, Gurza? OMG, I haven't seen you in 100 years oh my god!" Aang comes to hug me but no he kisses me straight on the lips, we haven't kissed on the lips before, so I know that he has not gotten someone else.

Aangs POV:

"Wait a sec, Gurza? OMG, I haven't seen you in 100 years!". I go straight to kiss him in the lips; the kiss lasted a while but--"YOUR GAY?!" that happens Sokka interrupts us"Yeah and..?" I reply "Oh nothing, I just thought of you as a straight boy"."Oh ok, and so how are you still so young, Gurza?" I ask my boyfriend."I can ask the same thing.". And so I start by saying how I. survived 100 years and he tells us his and he did the same as me. Sokka stormed off ages ago like when I said i was gay and after we kissed  Katara followed after her brother. I explain who everyone is. But after that Katara comes back to say," He wants to be alone and also we need supplies anyway so let's go get some."