Chapter 1

Bay's POV

When I discovered that Emmetts girlfriend Mandy seemed to not be real; I rushed over to Emmetts to see if he was at his house. When I got there, I saw Travis. Travis then told me that Emmett went to go meet Mandy at the old park he used to go to as a child. I then sped over there as fast as I could and parked my car by Emmetts bike to go search for him. When I finally found him, he was all beaten up.

"Emmett, what happened? Are you ok?"

"Mandy wasn't real, it was Matthew getting back at me."

"Thats terrible. I cannot believe he did that, thats really low and wrong."

"I feel like an idiot for following for that. Should have known."

"You are not an idiot!"

"I just thought that I could find another girl like you, but I don't think I'll ever find a girl like you."

"You know, I never stopped loving you."

"What about Tank?"

"Tank is a great guy, but I just don't have the same feelings with him like I did with you."

We then leaned in for a kiss which turned into making out. Then Emmett stripped off his shirt and I did the same. We kept stripping and soon enough we were having sex. In the back of my head I was thinking this is a bad idea! He doesn't have protection and I'm not on the pill! But this feels so right! I mean what could go wrong?!

How did you like this chapter?! Let me know what you think or any suggestions