Joe, Carter, and Zack Plan to Get it On

Please leave suggestions! It will help me write this book way quicker! Once this chapter gets enough reads, I'll upload another chapter!
_________________________________
Joe told Carter all about the situation with Zach. Carter was shocked that someone like that would take the pictures of them. He also told Carter that Zach was willing to be their third person. Carter was happy when he heard that. He had always wanted to have a threesome, but before he met Joe, he thought that was definitely out of the picture. But now that he was dating one of the hottest and most popular guys on campus, he knew that threesomes were going to be a regular thing and he was all for it.
It is the day after Joe filled Carter in on everything. They had made out the night before but knew that they should save the sex for tonight. Joe had gotten off of class, so he decided to give Zach a call and see if he was free that night. He called and Zach answered as quickly as possible.
J: Hey Zach.
Z: Hey Joe
J: I was wondering if you're free tonight.
Z: I'm always free.
J: Don't you have baseball practice a lot?
Z: You missed the point. I meant that I'm free whenever I don't have practice.
J: Oh, ok. I'm dumb. So, are you gonna bring it all tonight?
Z: You betcha Joe. Can't wait.
J: Alright. I can't wait either. See you tonight!
Z: See ya
Joe then hung up the phone and texted Zach the details. He knew that Zach was a bottom, and he was a top. Carter claimed to be a vers, but Joe doubted that with how eager Carter was to get a dick in his ass. Carter had practically moved in with Joe. He sleepover in Joe's apartment at least 5 days a week. He got out of class 30 minutes after Joe, so Joe would always surprise Carter with something every day. This time, he got a piece of paper and wrote down the details of the planned threesome that night, placed them on the counter, and hid in his bathroom. It was taking Carter a long time to get to the apartment, so Joe decided he'll just hop into the shw]ower. The door was loud, so he'd know when Carter got back.
Carter knew that Joe was surprising him, so he snuck in quietly. He saw the note and heard the shower on. He was excited and was going to scare Joe. Joe was playing music on a speaker, and he never locked his bathroom door, so he knew that Joe wouldn't hear him come in. He snuck in, got undressed, and snuck up to the curtain. He quickly opened it, scaring Joe, and causing him to slip. Carter felt bad, but Joe got right up laughing. Carter hoped in the shower and they made out while cleaning each other's bodies. They finished up in the shower, got dressed, and waited for the time to come. Both of them were really horny, so it took forever to finally get to the time.
It was 7 PM, the arranged time that they were supposed to meet up and do the deed. Zach had watched the clock tick until it read 6:50. To pass time, he took a shower, and loosened himself up by using his dildo. He was going to have Parker Siegfried come over, but he had soccer practice. Parker and Zach were just fuck buddies. They didn't want to get into anything serious until both of them graduated. Parker is a 5th-year Senior, while Zach is just a sophomore. After loosening himself, he went out and got a salad for dinner. He didn't want to eat anything that upset his stomach for obvious reasons. He went back to his room, and ate his salad. Then, he had to choose what he wanted to wear. It had to be something easy to take off, but also sexy. He put on a jockstrap and some OSU baseball shorts. He then put on a nice black Ohio state baseball shirt and an Ohio State hat that he had before even coming to Ohio State. He bought it for his commitment and has only worn it three times. For his commitment, the time he lost his virginity to a male, and his first day on campus. He had sex with females before but by the end of his senior year in high school, he knew that he was gay. It must have been seeing all of his hot teammates in the locker room. He liked having sex with males more than females anyways and knew that he was a bottom from day 1. He always wondered what a dick in the ass felt like, even before he wanted to have sex with guys.
After eating his salad, he hoped on TikTok until the clock read 6:50. He knew it was almost time for him to leave. He went to the bathroom to make sure he was looking hot. He texted Joe that he was on his way and walked out the door.

Word Count: 867