Chapter 2

Hey again!! I just want to thank the support I get so far! I love the anticipation! So enjoy this chapter filled with revelations !!
_______________________________________

Branch woke up to a strange feel that morning. A feel that something was beside him. Heat. Weight. He turned around to see...

Meanwhile in Smidge's pod:

Smidge was waiting for Milton to come to get her for the Snack Pack meeting. She ate a quick breakfast very early. It wasn't munch, but she loved his little attention. Then, she heard knocking on the door. She went to see, and it was her "oh so adorable" Milton waiting.

"Hey Miltooooonn"
She said
"Hey Smiidgeeeee"
Milton said back.

"Ready to go my little gumdrop?" He said with stary eyes.

"Yeaaahh!" Smidge answered

In vibe city:

"No, Imma get Izzy as my valentine"
D glared at his brother.

"No, I will!!" Cooper shouted.

Essence sighed
"You know, since Poppy and Branch are camping today, I was wondering if we could also use some time alone for a while!"

"Really?" I mean, it would be great, but I never really thought of it, Essence..." Quincy said.

"I know, but I kinda felt like I needed this" The funk queen replied.

"Maybe it would be nice" Quincy answered, thoughtfully.

In the concert land, the twins were still arguing, their parents watching from the stage, who were waiting to Perform "Atomic dog": "NO, MEEEEEEEE" D yelled out loud.

"That's it, bro!" Cooper said."I'm done!!"

Back to the stage:

0___0
Essence and Quincy did the face.

"So, what do you say? Just one day, you and me!" Essence asked.

"Well, I guess YES! Definately!" Quincy said.

"Oh phew!" Essence said.

At the Snack Pack meeting:

Smidge and Milton arrived to the mushroom where the Snack Pack was chatting about the event that will happen the next day and about Branch and Poppy's camping that was about to happen.

"So then I was like 'seriously dude, no, I don't wanna be your valentine.' Like serously, never would I ever!!" Satin said about a guy named Minth who wanted to be her valentine.

"All I hope is that Poppy and Branch will be alright for their day together..." Biggie said.

"Iiuo"
Mr. Dinkles said.

"Oh, don't worry about that! I'm sure they'll have the time of their lives!" Suki said.

Meanwhile in volcano rock city:

Barb was just done preparing for her concert with Riff, Sid, Carole and a female rock troll. They were practicing since dawn to make sure they were ready for "rocking out" that day. They were performing a mashup of her dad's hit and hers."Yeah-heah, great gob, my dudes!" The rock queen shouted to her friends.

Riff then went to Barb: "Uhhhhhh, dude? There's somethig I was hoping to ask you...."

"What is it bro?" Barb asked. "You wanna improve somethin'?"

"Well, no, I, ummm, I-I-I-I-I-Iwanted to tell you that, uhhhhhh.............., you-you're right! Maybe we should......you know what? I don't know. Forget what I just said...."(Hehe, could't help :D)