0.9

I stared at the strange people with wonder and also a little frighten by them.

They moved closer to us causing me and Milo to back up, but stop because of our wounds began to throb.

They looked at us with concerned and moved to the crystals that hung around their necks that looked just like mine.

The man moved closer to me and smiled. He took my hand pulled my injured arm to him. He put the crystal beside the cut and I watch it glow bright.

I watched as my cut healed and disappear in front of my eyes. I looked back at him with amazement and wonder.

He smiled, but it quickly disappeared as he pulled him mask down and hurried away with his team.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?!"

Milo hurried to me and began to pull me after the people. We climbed over rocks and made it to an opening with a bright light.

We walked through and gasped at what we saw.

It was beautiful. There was so many different ruin buildings and different kind of plants. And most of all the beautiful blue water that covered most the buildings. It made it look like it came from a book.

"Milo! Amelia!"

We looked behind us and saw the others have found us. I smiled with relief that they're okay.

"Milo, Amelia. I've got it handed to you. You've really came through,"Sweet said to us.

We smiled, but quickly turned around as we heard strange noises behind us.

I saw the people that healed me and Milo's come out of hiding  and looked at us.

The leaders walked forward and removed their mask revealing themselves to the others.

The man walked up to me and smiled as if he was happy to see me. I smiled back nervously at him.

He reached out and pushed a strand of hair from my face. I leaned back slightly, because if him being in my personal space.

I looked back at Milo only to see him talking to the woman in atlantean.

"You are different from my people,"said a voice.

I looked back at the man and saw him still smiling at me.

"W-What?"

He chuckled and held out his hand. I looked at him with uneasiness, but took his hand.

Electricity shot to our joined hands, causing me to gasp. I looked at him, but he was looking at our hands as if they're the most interesting thing in the world.

He looked back at me and began pulling us to the group.

I laughed as the woman punched Moe for whatever he had said to her.

I walked over to the others and stood by my brother. I leaned against him and smiled as the woman welcome is to her home.

I began follow them to their home, but I looked behind me. Sinclair and the commander were being very suspicious since we began the journey.

I turned back around and followed the others. What I didn't know was that the atlantean man and woman was secretly glaring at me and Milo's joined hands.
--------------------------------

So I was able to write some of this chapter today, but I hope to have more up soon.

I recently just started a new job and ill be busy more with this job than my old one.

Anyway hope you like the chapter and stay safe everyone😊