Tricky love (Jyles x Bryan)

RussiaAmaya requested this

(Btw couldn't find any good songs for this so hope you like what i have chosen)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(NO ONE'S POV)

It was a beautiful afternoon and Jyles was on his way from talking to momiji. (hope i spelled that right please let me know if i didn't) As he entered the gardens of a certain son of Aphrodite, he was quick to notice the handsome boy flying around the small pond area in the garden. Jyles called out to bryan in an attempt to speak  with him about his latest adventure he had been on, when Bryan heard Jyles call he lost focus and plummeted into the water below.

(JYLES POV)

I saw bryan fall into the water and quickly dove in after him. I helped him get to the surface and we swam to the dock. "I know im handsome but you didn't need to fall for me like that~" I say as i help bryan onto the dock. I see a slight blush start to spread on his face. He is so cute when he is flustered.

(BRYAN'S POV)

Once Jyles had said that i started blushing like crazy. If he only new how i felt about him, how he makes me smile when I think about him.
"So why are you here?" I asked after i had finished blushing. "Well... I helped you with your... Issue... I have spoken with the daughter of the Inari okami ( 100% certain i did not spell that right) and she agreed to help give you some good fortune." He replies happily. "That's amazing thank you Jyles" I yell with excitement. That excitement was quickly replaced with sadness. Jyles noticed my quick change in mood. "What's wrong Bryan? You were just super happy a few minutes ago... What's on your mind? What can old Jyles do to help?" He replied with a look of concern in his eyes. "I am happy and grateful for what you dud for me Jyles but its just that i hurt so many people and its an awful feeling. Each time i see them, my mind replays what i did to them over and over again!" I yell with tears forming in my eyes. "Well bryan when im sad and need a pick me up, I just think of your laugh and it makes me smile." Jyles replied with a wink. I started to blush again and hid my face in my hands. Jyles came over and took my hands from my face. "Come on bryan, don't be so coy.... It turns me on~" I continue to blush a brighter red. "Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun is hot and so are you." Jyles said while rapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer towards him. ‘’I love everything about you. The only thing, which bothers me, is your clothes. Take it off.’’ He whispered into my ear. "JYLES!" I scream while blushing madly. I quickly move away from him so i don't spill my secret to him." Where are you going bryan, are we playing a little game of cat and mouse?~ What about the prize for when I win huh... Maybe we can play another game. A game that involves clothes and people... People as in me and you.~" He flirts as he follows me around the house. "Jyles Stop!" I scream as i stop running and turn to face him. "Why bryan? Are you hiding something?" He says in a teasing tone. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! OK! I LOve y-" I scream then my voice falters as i wait for the incoming rejection. I mean who would love a person like me?

(JYLES POV)

I was in shock i didn't think he would like me back. "Bryan i- i love you too" I say while making him face me. "R-really?" He asked in a weak voice with tears in his eyes. "I love you bryan" I say as i bring him into a kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Done

Thank you all for the requests but please don't request anything right now, i have other requests to do so until i am ready to take requests please to request anything,
                                                    Thank you
(703 words)