✮✩Daniel x Male!Reader✩✮

O͎n͎e͎.͎.͎.͎

"Hey! Y/n! Wait up!" Dan said as he came rushing to you with his hand out. He was wearing a black t-shirt and some regular jeans, along with some green and white tennis shoes. He pants in front of you and playfully uses your shoulder to gain his balance. You both were walking on the sidewalk by a grey brick building with little to no cars passing by. You come to a street light to rest a bit, it was about 7:00. 

"Ok, whats up?" You ask crossing your arms. "There's this cool place I wanna show you." He replies sitting up and putting his hand on his hip, casually. "What kind of place is it?" "It's the best at this time. Cmon!" Dan starts jogging backwards, hinting you to come with him. Knowing Daniel, it can't be THAT bad. You jog with him.

...

...

After jogging for about 5 minutes, Daniel goes up stairs to an apartment building saying "Hi!" to most everyone in there. "Dude, cmon!" he calls to you. You're not a chicken so you go up. You see a wonderful pink-ish sunset with everything around a pink or purple, it looked like an anime drawing. You sit in awe.

...

...

"Whoaah..." You say, laying your elbows on the rim of the green-ish building. Dan, entertained by the look of your face asks, "Do you like it?" "Yeah... It looks like a damn anime scene..." Daniel chuckles and stands with you, lightly putting his head on your shoulder. You lay your head on his lightly aswell. "I wish life was as beautiful as this..." Dan says. "Hell, I wish this was forever until I gotta grow something!" you joke. Daniel just smiles and closes his eyes, revealing bags and just tiredness. You hum softly.

Minutes later, the sunset settled down to the rest of the world and you feel something. Dan lifts his head and looks at you, wonder of what to do next written over his face. You look back at him and... Well... Softly lay your hand on his cheek and say, "You know you're amazing in so many ways, right?" He smirks cockily, "What can I say?" You both feel it, even if you're both guys and know so many normals, it had to happen. You don't 'KISS-KISS' just... Y'know... Kiss each other lightly pull away. 

"So... That was strange..." You say, in attempt to save each other from the awkwardness. "Yet so calming..." Dan replies, "What do ya say we go home and take a nap or play video games or something?" You nod and smile sweetly. You take one another's hand and walk down the steps to your cute, tiny home. It's kind of a mess but, so calming again... You both almost collapse on the blanketed couch and Daniel lays on you taking a nap right there. You smile, knowing Daniel is yours...

Author's note: There will be stories everyday, or parts for each character. I may not post on weekends, it depends what happens. Bye! 💙

-ᗩᒪᗩᑎ