✮✩Stressed!Hosuh x Male!Reader✩✮

O̳n̳e̳.̳.̳.̳

"Hosuh...?" You walk to Hosuh, on his laptop at the now night beach... Everything gone but the wavy palm trees, the tan pebbles, and the golden sand. You and everyone had a blast at the beach, but now it was nighttime, 11:00.

"Huh? Oh... Hey Y/n..." He looked back at his computer. He was wearing a blackish-brownish long-sleeved shirt and red and grey swim trunks. He seemed so...  Dead... "You good?" You ask as you sit with him in the sand. He doesn't respond, just closes his computer and goes into a ball. His knees to his chest with his arms wrapped around them and head buried. You try to make him feel better by rubbing his back and lightly hum.

Hosuh puts his head up and looks at you, he'd been slightly crying. You wipe away his tears and turn his head to the pretty moon. He lightly lays his head on your shoulder.

...

...

"Y/n...?" "Yeah, Housh...?" "..." Hosuh thinks of the right words to say... "I think..." "Go ahead..." You try to comfort him about whatever he'll say. "I think I love you..." When you heard those words your heart fluttered. He looks at you, slightly more tears in his eyes then before. You look at him and... Peck his lips, then giving him a hug. He hugs back, nussiling his head in your shoulder... 

"Thank you..." He says, starting to tear up. "We'll keep this our little secret, bro..." You say. You both let go and Hosuh takes his computer. "Let's go home." He says. You both walk down the street.

...

...

The street was quiet, and as you were walking, Hosuh held your hand. You squeezed his hand to show he's safe. "I love you, Y/n..." "I love you too, Hosuh..."

Author's note: Sorry this one's a bit short! I wanna make the second part of this longer. Bye! 💙

-ᗩᒪᗩᑎ