✮✩Tired!Stephen x Female!Reader✩✮

O̾n̾e̾.̾.̾.̾

Today, Stephen wasn't as... Alive... Y'know? But, then again, he wasn't dead! He was happy... Just more calm. He was more laid back, and kind of charming too. Aw, what are you thinking? It's not like you kinda had a crush on him from the start and was trying to get closer to him, slowly, almost since you've known him! Heh heh...

That day you went over to Hosuh's house, you decided to finally get some advice and who better from then Hosuh? You knock on the green apartment door and remember some good memories with you and Stephen just playing around with Hosuh giggling behind you. Your thoughts are interrupted by Stephen opening the door. 

"Oh, hey y/n!" Stephen was wearing a black hoodie with some thick black leggings, with his purple and pink socks. He lightly hugs you for a second or two and pulls back to rub his eyes. "You're tired today, huh? Uh- Where's Hosuh?" You ask. "Hm? Oh, he's..." He yawns, "Over there on the couch... I'm gonna take a nap... Cya..." He walks away. 

"Hey, Y/n." Hosuh casually says while looking at his phone, finishing up his thing and looking at you. "What brings you to my layer?" He chuckles along with you. He is wearing a pink long-sleeved shirt, light blue jeans and his toes with the wind. You sit down with him on the couch. "Hey, I just need some help with a thing..." You sheepishly say. "Mhm?" Hosuh replies. "Yeah... I-... How do I put this?" "However it's gotta be, just say what's in your and I'll try to translate." 

Hosuh sits up listening. "Well... I, uh... I love Stephen and I've tried getting closer and closer to him but I feel like he doesn't notice me..." You say, Hosuh put's his hand to his chin and thinks for a moment. "I have an idea, cmere." He says and goes up to the wooden, calm hallway to the spare room Stephen was in.

...

...

 You say "Okay..?" and walk with him. He ends up lightly pushing you in and closing the door silently, you try to get out as quiet as possible, panicking a bit. It's no use. 

Stephen, however, is in his messed up bed, facing the widow the other way with " PEACEFUL" Playing on his laptop. 

...

...

"Um... Stephen..?" You half whisper. "Hm?" Stephen rolls over too see you. "Hi, what's up...?" He oh so tiredly asks. "S-Sorry... Did I wake you?" "No, no, you're okay... Can you come here?" He asks, reassuring you're okay. "Yeah, sure... Whatcha needin'?" You ask, he holds his hands out for you to grab and the music suddenly changes to smooth sleep jazz.

You decide to grab his hands and he lightly pulls you down to on the bed and cuddles you. You happily and blushfully let him get comfy with you blushing. You hug him like he was hugging you and hear his breath and heart. Who knew he was actually... Kinda fragile... "Just like me..." You whisper to yourself. You to go to sleep with sweet smiles.

Author's note: Hey, I know I said i'd do one a day but, I'm bored and this is fun to me -w- Thanks, Bye 💙

-ᗩᒪᗩᑎ