The Witches *5*

RECAP

"Hmmmm...." Jake thought about what question he could ask me. "Where were you the last few years?"

END RECAP

Chapter 5.

His eyes stared into mine, and I felt all tingly inside. I shouldn't feel like this. I hardly knew him, for goodness sakes! I closed my eeys, and answered. I told him every single country I have been too... which was a lot.

"Wow, that's a lot of places. What about school?"

"My dad home schools me. But, because it's summer, I don't have to worry about any of that, thankfully."

I decided to chance it again, and opened my eyes. His beautiful, green shining eyes were staring into mine again, and again I felt all tingly.

"Are you going to keep me here forever?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood and fill the silence.

"Hmm... I might just do that." He said, seriously.

I laughed. "Fine then, I won't meet your friends that you want me to meet."

He laughed too. "Well then, you got me there." He rolled off of me, and I sat up. I went to the other side of my tent, picked up a mirror, and checked to make sure that I still looked presentable. I made a few minor changes, then turned around to look at Jake.

"I'm ready," I told him, and he took a look at my outfit.

"You look really nice," he said, staring at me.

I blushed, and looked down. I then managed to stutter out a 'thank you, you too,' before we headed out of the tent.

Yep. I am so totally smooth.

"So how are we gonna get to town? My dad probably took the car when he went off to do his errand."

"Your right. He did..." Jake said, grinning. "You wanna run there?"

"Jakey, I'm good at running, but not for like, 15 miles."

"I know. I was thinking about speed running,"

I raised an eyebrow. "Speed running?"

He blushed (hehe wow, I made him blush!). "It doesn't really have a name, but that's what I call it. It is when you run with your powers. Just like this." He said

One second he was there, and then the next he was gone. I blinked at the spot he was in, just staring. He was simply gone.

I then felt hands on my shoulders, and I shrieked and jumped, turning around as I did so. Before I saw who it was though, I threw out a punch, which was blocked. I then kicked the person in between his/her legs. The person yelled out, and dropped to the ground. I shook the hair out of my eyes, and saw who it was. Jake.

"OH MY GOD! Jakey, I am so so sorry!!!" I went down to my knees and looked frantically for a way to help him. "I didn't know it was you, I promise!" I helped him sit up, still apologizing.

"It's okay, Krissy, really. I shouldn't have snuck up on you," he said, still looking like he was in pain.

"But oh my gosh, I am still so so sorry..."

He put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me. "Krissy. It. Is. Okay. Seriously." He shook me slightly. "Got it?"

I just nodded. As much as I hated to admit it, all I could feel was his hands on my shoulders and a tingly feeling coming out of that spot.

"Good." He stood up, and I stood up too.

"Well, now you know what speed run is," he offered, and I laughed.

"Yep, and now I won't kick you anymore!"

He laughed too. "Okay, lets see if you can do this."

"What do I do?"

"Close your eyes, and imagine yourself running."

I did just that.

"You have a picture in your head? Good. Now, open your eyes, and say 'Run'"  

I did that, too.

"Start running."

I did what he said, and I started streaking past everything. Oh my goodness, I am really a witch! Istarted laughing as I was running, and I didn't feel tired at all!!! Jake appeared beside me, and together we ran through the forest, toward the town.

Yes, i finally uploaded. :)

So i want to make a cover for this book, and for my other book "The slave that gives blood", but i dont have any pictures for any of the characters. If you happen to have a picture that would go perfectly with any of the characters, i would love it if you sent it to jennigirlwattpad@aim.com

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D