Russetstar's death

Eagleclaw's heart lurched she crouched down as she waited Russetstar's tail signal to attack. Her heart leaped in horror as the dogs started to walk out from the cave. Russetstar leaped out of the bush, claws out, eyes wild, “StormClan, attack!” she yowled.
Eagleclaw dashed into the battlefield, yowling in fury.
“THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MURDERING STEMKIT YOU BEE-PELTS!” she yelled
She cornered a jack black dog with Blackspider and Flickerflame, Blackspider darted forward, slicing it muscles, it whimpered as it back off, fleeing into the bushes. Eagleclaw looked with pride when her daughter licked off the blood in her paws. When she turned around, a big scarred white dog was carrying a limb red figure... RUSSETSTAR! Eagleclaw dashed forward, “RUSSETSTAR!” She yelled, darting forward to the leader, she leaped onto the dog, clawing its neck. The dog dropped Russetstar's limb body, Eagleclaw leaped down and crouched beside her leader.
“Russetstar! Nonononono its all my fault!"
“Eagleclaw...” Russetstar meowed as she coughed some blood out.
“Hushhh Don't talk! Doubleglare! Fetch Skywing!”
“No Eagleclaw, fetch Echostorm..." “ECHOSTORM!" Eagleclaw wailed in despair.
Echostorm gasped as she padded forward, “W-what happened? Russetstar!”
“Listen, you both. It's been my honor to mentor you both... Now i shall go to StarClan, knowing my Clan is in safe paws...” Russetstar whispered, coughing out blood again.
Eagleclaw had tears streaming down her face, lost of words, “No...” she whispered.
Echostorm launched to Russetstar and begun to weep on Russetstar's fur, “N-no PLEASE Russetstar! NO!” she wailed.
Russetstar had a twinkle in her blue eyes, looking at Eagleclaw, “Take care of my clan, Eaglestar.” She let out a heavy sigh, then went limb.