Vanilla

Louis' pov

The car slams to a stop

"U-uh Edwa-" I'm interupted with a harsh hand in my middle though

"Listen here princess, I'm trying my best to be nice but you are not making this easy. You better play nice or I'm going to show you where teasing gets you"

Edwards Stare is burning into me, looking straight into my soul. I'm speechless, he's such a daddy. So... Perfect?

"I'm sorry..?" I look down and I suddenly feel embarrassed, all of my confidence blown out of the window.

"Don't be sad baby, it's just rude to tease daddy. Isn't that right? You aren't going to be rude are you?"

Edward starts the car back as we're snapped into reality that we're still in the middle of the road with cars blowing their horns behind us.

"No I'm not rude" I reply.

I decide to take my focus to the window, it's so beautiful today. So many people Wondering about, it makes you really think about life. Will I ever have kids? Will I ever have a husband? Will I ever MEAN something?

People think its Everything to be a social media sensation, but what they don't understand is how degrading it is. I'm told all the time I'm just a dick toy.

"Hey Edward?"

"Yeah doll?"

"Would you stop talking to someone if they were a internet whore?"

As soon as the words leave my mouth I start crying. I'm so pathetic, crying in front of this person I just met because I'm scared he'll leave me.

They always leave. I always make them leave.

"Is this about your Instagram?"

I gasp in suprise, he knows?? Oh my god he is planning on killing me!

"Y-you know..?"

"Of course I know baby. And no I wouldn't, I've been watching you for a very long time and I love you as a person. Don't get me wrong I love your body too, like DAMN dat ASS. But also you lou, everything. Your smile your laugh, the way you smile and laugh to yourself over anything. Your personality. Everything."

I sit with his words repeatedly replaying in my head, this man is actually into me.

This man has taken the time to pay attention to the little things about me and not just my body. I honestly don't even know how to reply.

"Wow, thank you...I don't know what to say...."

"Don't say anything. We're here babe"

~~~~~~~
Another update because I seriously love you guys for sticking with me through my first story ❤️
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
30 votes for next update
~~~~~~~