Strange Places

Louis pov'

"Do you think he's dead?"

"What the fuck harry, no"

"Guys he isn't dead, he just fainted. He'll be fine"

Faint voices, that's what I hear when I start waking up.

I sit up and look around and I take notice that this is definitely NOT my apartment.

I look over and I see Edward, but he...cut his hair? Has glasses?

"Umm what happened Edward? Where am I?"

Edward looks at me shyly and starts blushing. What's wrong with him?

"H-hey.. I'm Edwards brother... Marcel"

Marcel? Wait what is going on? I stand up and I see Edward and somebody else who looks the exact same coming in with him.

Wait... triplets

"How did I get here? What happened?"

Edward speaks

"You fainted in the restaurant love, I brought you here since I didn't know your address to bring you home. Plus Marcel is a doctor, I wanted him to make sure you're okay"

The 3 boys are looking at me when the unknown triplet speaks

"Hey sexy, I'm harry. How are you feeling?"

I blush at the compliment before answering

"I-I-m fine I think, I am pretty thirsty though"

"Oh NO! I'll get it for you!!!"

I jump in suprise as Marcel jumps over the couch, face plants the ground but immediately gets back up and runs to the kitchen.

"You'll have to excuse him, he's an idiot" Harry speaks. He sits beside me and places me on his lap and rubs my thigh.

"Woah okok none of that I don't know you!" I yell

"Guys just stop freaking him out! He fainted and just woke up for Christ's sake. Let him relax" Edward speaks

"Thank you Edward. So I'm at your house then? And these are your brothers?"

Edward nods as Marcel brings me a glass of water and sits down on the chair across the room.

"You, you're very beautiful Louis.." Marcel mumbles, I can barely hear him.

"Thank you Marcel, and you're very handsome"

Marcel looks like he's about to explode he's blushing so hard.

"Alright alright ALRIGHT! that is enough and Louis needs some rest, I'll take him to my room"

Edward leads me upstairs to his room and I wave to Marcel.

What a day right?

~~~~~~~~
It's me. Mario.

Jk

Thank you for 40 votes on the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~