go fish

Makoto Naegi eagerly waved his 3 classmates goodbye as he and two others were on their way to take down the Ultimate Despair, Junko Enoshima, one again. Once Byakuya, Kyoko, and Makoto were gone the remaining three all uncertainty looked at each other.

30 minutes had gone by. after being forced to watch these students participate in a killing game just like she had, She didn't know if this would be the final one. As much as it disturbed her, She tried to find humor in their not-so-despairing interactions. The Former Clairvoyant took a pack of cards out from his pocket and randomly shuffled them. the long couch he lay on sat right next to the black office chair Toko sat in, anxiously bouncing her scar-ridden leg up and down.

Yasuhiro grunted as he turned onto his stomach and positioned his chin onto the armrest to face Toko's shoulder. "Toko-san! Wanna play?" She lowered her brows and frowned. "Now isn't the time!" Hina sat up from her computer desk. "Hey! Down say that! I know what you're thinking... But don't worry!" She smiled.

Toko bit her lip. "W-what do y-you know! S-so many I-innocent people have... You don't even know who could be next!" The swimmer grabbed some cards from the pile and fidgeted with them. "We've done this before, Fukawa... We can do it again!" Hagakure wasn't the best with emotions so he just agreed and smiled. They noticed her eyes were fixed on the Large TV screen in front of them all. She watched as Byakuya, Kyoko, and Makoto told the story of their Killing School Semester all over again.

Toko looked at her classmate-coworkers just as they were staring at her. "What if Master-" Hina cut her off. "Don't even start! He's always going on about being in "Top mental and physical shape." And I know that's something you would always believe in, Right?" Toko bit on her knuckle "Y-yeah but..."

"Lets just play, Yeah?"

Tensions rose in their quaint game of go fish. Yasuhiro and Toko both only had two pairs left, Hina was losing by, a lot. The little walkie-talkie positioned on Toko's collarbone emitted static, then some beeps.

"Enoshima's gone." a very familiar voice said.