*•. {| HaoHoon ~ Accident |} .•*

Author's P.O.V

Minghao was looking around for Jihoon, panicking like hell. He checked in his studio, no one. Dance room, just the rest of the performance team, room? No one. The8 got an idea and ran out to a garden they had beside the building.
" Jihoon? " He called out.
He finally saw him, sitting in the chair, still crying.

The8's P.O.V

I ran over to him and sat down with him.
" Jihoon, listen, I'm really sorry. " I tried to explain.
" Please, I didn't mean to make you cry. " I held his hand and it was freezing cold.
How long did he stay out here?
" I was just so angry with the others, I didn't mean to yell at you too. I swear to you I won't do that again. " I held his hand tighter.
He laid his head on my shoulder and sobbed quietly.
" Hey... don't keep crying.. " I assured him softly while wrapping my jacket and my arms around him, trying to make him a little bit more warmer.
" It's alright Hoonie.. " I assured again.
" I-I want to go inside... " He looked up.
" Alright sure. " We stood up and I picked him up, getting a little squeak from Woozi.

Woozi's P.O.V

We entered the building and the others looked at us confused and concerned.
" Uhhh.. why does Jihoon look like he was crying? Myungho what did you do? " Hoshi asked and stopped complaining about the dance they were doing.
" Long story, I'm going to be with him for the rest of the day, I'll learn the dance tomorrow. " The8 explained and didn't bother explaining what happened.
" Wait what- " He walked right past the 3 dancers and headed right to our room. He immediately placed me down on the bed and ran out.
" Uhh... " I wondered before heading into the bathroom and just taking a shower, thinking of how immature I was before when we had our first little fight. I finished washing up and got dressed and stepped outside the bathroom, he hadn't returned and I sat down again, waiting for him.

He returned with some food and snacks.
" Wh-what's this for? " I stared at the bags.
" It's dinner, and this is an apology, kinda. " He sat the food down on the side table, showered quickly and got dressed. I started eating the food and quickly became happy.
" Thanks Minghao and sorry for being so immature before... " I pouted and he awed.
" Don't apologise babe, it's alright.. " He caressed my cheek and sat closer and turned on the TV. After finishing our food we opened a few of the snacks and did a movie marathon.

The8's P.O.V

After a few movies, I got immersed into this one movie and didn't realise Jihoon already fell asleep.
" This is so- Jihoonie? " I looked back and saw him asleep, mouth slightly parted and hugged my arm. I smiled softly and pecked his forehead before slipping into bed and embracing him into my arms, while watching this movie.

I'm so sorry that this is so short, my brain's been brain dead after coming back to school and I'm trying to get more sleep since I really cannot get any good sleep whenever I have time to and I want to try and do something about it so sorry, and I really do not come onto Wattpad a lot so that's why I don't upload much. Please forgive me and I'll try and do a lot more before going back to school.
Please comment criticism down below if you have any problems, or questions, etc.
Thank you for reading! :]