04

"Dad, please once." JeongYeon whined holding on his arm.

"JeongYeon, leave me." He tried to remove her hands.

"No, first say yes." She said with her pouty face.

"I won't repeat it JeongYeon-ah. Leave me."

"Kyung, stop it." Her mother said serving the food on the table.

"First tell him to allow me." JeongYeon said whining.

"Kyungwan, will you stop now?" Seung Ho asked.

"Hyung, you said you'll help me." She said and their parents now looked at Seung Ho.

"I said?" Seung Ho pretended to remember it.

"Wow, now forget about the promise I made to you." JeongYeon said in disbelief leaving the arm of her father.

"Finally." Her father said sighing in relief and took his seat on the dining chair.

"Now, sit down and have your breakfast." Her mother said. JeongYeon didn't say anything and took her seat.

"Sometimes I don't like when you become silent all of sudden." Seung Ho said looking at her. JeongYeon looked at him calmly then back to her food that her mother served.

"JeongYeon..." Her father called out. JeongYeon looked up to him.

"I don't want you to break your bones again." He said but JeongYeon looked down.

"I have money for the treatment." JeongYeon said but flinched when her father slammed the table.

"You think I'm telling you to stop because I want to save my money?" He asked raising his voice. JeongYeon shook her head.

"Money is not the problem. Can't you see that we care for you?" He asked and JeongYeon looked up to him this time.

"But you don't care about my passion at all."

"That's the silliest thing you have done till yet. Making boxing your passion was a big mistake."

"Why?" JeongYeon asked getting up.

"Why this is a mistake? It's a game I like to play. It's my passion I love." JeongYeon said slamming the table this time.

"Kyung..."

"No Hyung. Not right now. I'm talking with him." JeongYeon said looking at her brother.

"Yoo JeongYeon...take your seat right now." Her father said. JeongYeon shook her head.

"Kyungwan..." He called her again. JeongYeon sighed and sat back.

"Finish your food." He said and started eating too.

JeongYeon finished her food quickly and went back in her room. Her father sighed rubbing his temple. He finished his food and went in the living room. Seung Ho followed his father and sat beside him.

"Dad..."

"I have a plan." Mr Yoo said looking at Seung Ho.

"What plan?" He asked confusedly.

"Yoo JeongYeon..." He shouted from the living room calling JeongYeon.

"Kyungwan, come downstairs." He shouted again. After a moment, JeongYeon came downstairs.

"Take your seat." Her father said. JeongYeon took her seat boringly.

"I have an offer for you." He said with a smile.

"I can feel something is wrong whenever you smile like that." She said making her father frown.

"Leave it. I was thinking to allow you for the match." He said shaking his head.