FINAL - Special Chapter

"I'm done." Siwon said as he finished his food.

"Let me drop you today." Seung Ho said getting up.

"I'll take my bag." He said and went upstairs to JeongYeon's room.

After their marriage, JeongYeon's room became Siwon's room and JeongYeon moved to the guest room with NaYeon. Siwon grabbed his bag and went back downstairs. He asked for the keys from Seung Ho and he tossed it to Siwon.

"I'll start the car today." He said excitedly making NaYeon shake her head.

"See you later." Siwon said and kissed everyone's cheeks.

"Take care, junior." JeongYeon said ruffling his hair. He nodded fixing it back.

He then left the house with Seung Ho. JeongYeon finished her food just after that and looked at the others who were still eating. JeongYeon remained seated on her place until they finished but her father broke the silence.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go? You still have a chance." He said looking at JeongYeon. NaYeon looked down in embarrassment.

"I don't understand one thing, why do you want to send us on that so-called honeymoon? Are you planning to kick me out from the house?" JeongYeon asked raising her brows but earned a slap from NaYeon.

"Yah, it's not like that. We just want our kids to have fun." Mrs Yoo said. They just came back from New York a day ago.

"We are having fun here, too." JeongYeon said smirking.

"Fine if you don't wanna go." Her father said and sighed.

"It's not like we don't wanna go. You know it is Siwon's exam time. Just let him finish that."

"Okay. We're going to meet one of my old friends. He just came yesterday from japan."

"We? Mom, are you going, too?" NaYeon asked JeongYeon's mother. She nodded.

"Your mother is going with us too. His friend's wife is a good friend of mine and I want your mom to meet with her, too." Mrs Yoo said.

"It's good. Thank you, mom."

"You don't know how it feels when you're stuck among ladies with your only friend." Mr Yoo said wiping his fake tears while getting up from his seat.

"You don't know how to act." JeongYeon said rolling her eyes making him glare at her.

"You'll be late NaYeon." Mrs Yoo said looking at the wall clock.

"Today is my leave because my shift is changed with someone else for two days."

"Oh, then take care." She said getting up.

NaYeon got up too and collected the dishes from the table to clean it. She took them to the sink and JeongYeon helped her in this. JeongYeon came out from the kitchen to answer her phone that was buzzing.

"Not this week. I wanna enjoy with my family." She said on the phone and ended the call.

"Wah, Yoo Kyungwan is changed after her marriage. Am I dreaming?" Her father asked chuckling.

"I don't want NaYeon to get mad on me for getting hurt. Just this week." JeongYeon said pouting.

"We're leaving now. Take care of her." Her mother said. JeongYeon nodded picking the spoon she forgot on the table.

"Take care, NaYeon."

"You too mom and dad." NaYeon said from the kitchen while washing the dishes.