I Hope You're Ready.

The next day, Mark shot a video.

He titled it, "he left... because of me." In the video, he explained to his fans what happened to him and Seán lately, and gave them a short explanation as to why Seán stopped posting videos.

When Mark explained that Seán left his house all of a sudden and went back to Ireland, he started crying.

As he finished filming, he took a break for a few hours before starting to edit the video. Once Mark finished editing the video, he uploaded it to YouTube.

Later that day, Mark was scrolling through Twitter, and #IsSeptiplierOver trended globally.

Mark's and Seán's fans expressed concern as to what happens to both of them, now that Seán left Mark's house. Later that day, fans who ship Septiplier started writing tweets and tagging Seán in them, asking if he was doing OK.

Meanwhile, in Ireland, Seán noticed the hashtag blow up on Twitter.

He also saw the tweets that he was tagged in, asking about his health and well-being. So, Seán tweeted a response to all the fans.

The tweet stated:

"Hey, everyone. Thank you to my fans who have been tagging me in tweets, wondering where I've been. I just want to let you know that I'm doing OK. Sorry I've been staying away from YouTube for a while. Don't fret, I'll start making videos again soon."

Once the tweet was sent, Mark's fans sent screenshots of Seán's tweet. When Mark saw his fans' DMs with a screenshot of Seán's tweet, he immediately DM'd Seán.

He said to him:

"Hey, Seán. How are you? I've been thinking about you since you uploaded that video for me."

In another message, he said:

"Seán, if you think that taking you to the hospital the day you tried hanging yourself was all for show, you're mistaken. I did care about you that day. If I didn't love you, I would've left you on the floor, dying. I know you felt me lifting your body. And I know you heard me cry and apologize to you."

Another message Mark sent to Seán read:

"If you ever take time to read this, I hope you know that I still love you. Breaking up with you is the last thing I want to do. But please, hear me out."

Later that day, Seán got a notification from Twitter about Mark's DMs towards him.

He said to himself, "What could this be?" So, Seán read the DMs. After the last message, he shed a tear. Seán didn't reply, but he was happy to know that Mark still cared about him.

Mark saw that Seán read his DMs later that night.

Even though Mark was disappointed that Seán didn't reply, he was happy at the fact that Seán acknowledged his messages.

===TIME SKIP===

One day, three months later, Mark and Ethan were hanging out in Mark's house.

All of a sudden, Mark told Ethan, "I want to shoot a video for Seán. But I want the fans to see this, too." Ethan nodded. So, Mark shot and uploaded a video titled "Jack." The video was primarily about Mark professing his love to Seán, wherever he was.

When the video went up, Seán immediately watched the video.

As Seán finished watching, he started tearing up. He said to himself, "Mark still loves me. I thought he wanted to break up with me and already found someone else."

So, Seán shot a video in response.

His video was titled "I Hope You're Ready." It featured a 30-second close-up of his eyes with the colors of the Irish flag slowly transitioning to the colors of the American flag.

When the video went up, Mark's fans and his own fans were left confused.

To be continued in the Last Part...