//five//

me and the girls walk out from pre-calculus, we made our way to my locker, i open it and place my books in. "soo, any plans today?" i turn and look at jayden then at lauren "no, not really why?" "carson is throwing a party tonight" i snap my head towards jayden as she said the word party and i look down. i felt lauren put her hand onto my shoulder and i look up at her with a forced smile. "are you gonna go anns?" "no i dont think it will be a great idea going to another party" "annie..atleast go and get him off your mind" i look at jayden ~i don't know...i don't know if i can deal with another party after what happened..i mean im scared if it will end bad like last time, but we are not together anymore...right?. but if i go will it bring back memories of that day? no it can't, right? no annie no it won't.~ i was interrupted by hands moving in front of my face. my head snaps towards them "s-sorry i zoned out.." i look at jayden and she was giving me the so look. "fine...I'll go" as i said that a noise of excitement left laurens mouth and i giggle. i close my locker then look back them "lets go before lunch ends" i look at jayden and chuckle "yeah come on" i turn to the right and we started to walk when my eyes locked with his..~he looked mess..his eyes are red and puffy..is he like this because of me? no it can't be..i mean if he is like this because of me? why would he cry months after? no he can't be like this because of me.~ as we passed him and his friends i took a quick stare at him them then look back in front of me.

we walk into the cafeteria and sit down at our normal table. shortly after the boys came and sat down in front of us. actually, he sat in front of me. "so guys are you coming to my party tonight?" i look back at the girls then nod back at carson. "yeah..we are coming" i look back to my phone and keep scrolling down "so annie, haven't heard about you for a while" i slightly chuckle "well...there is nothing important about me to hear.." i forced a fake smile. "have you been seeing any boys anns?" they all snap their heads towards him, i feel johnny glaring at him and i sigh. "no...i don't need any boys into my life because im not planning on breaking my heart again." "annie...i know i screwed-" i cut him off "good thing that you figured it out, when everyone in this school thought that i am the one who broke your heart when you left me on that sidewalk begging you to hear me! but you didn't you just left me there and didn't even think about coming back to me so i could explain myself about it!" i whispered loud enough for us to hear. i feel tears forming into my eyes. "annie-" "dont. i believe i explained to you why these old pictures were leaked and you didn't say anything about it! so drop it!" by now hot tears were going down my face. i felt someones arm on me and i push it away as i stand up and rush out the cafeteria.

heyyyy i know its short and i know that you thought there is more of this chapter but i decided to leave you guys so the next chapter you would be impressed.
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER! MWAH😚😚