𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪

Bakugo works hard to be the best, which is something amazing about him.  He works hard on being the top hero, be he also needs breaks. Today Mr.Aizawa had quirk training, and everyone new that it was going to be hell. Bakugo was working on his explosions, while you were training ur quirk to become stronger. (you can pick a quirk) After training, class 1-A attended all their other classes and went back to the dorms exhausted. Everyone was back at their dorms while you were at the common room with the Bakusquad. Bakugo came from behind, resting his head on your shoulder, nuzzling his face in your neck giving off small kisses. He closes his eyes, having the biggest urge to sleep. You move your hand to his hair and start to play with it. You talked to him softly "hey bub, you tired?" He slowly nods. "Go to sleep Katsuki, you worked hard today" you tell him. He answers back "No I wanna cuddle." You give him a small smile and telling the BakuSquad you have to go. You take Bakugo's hand walk to his dorm. When you two arrived, he went straight to his bed, getting comfortable in his blanket. You walk towards him, getting in bed as well. You start to play with hair which made Bakugo even more sleepy. "I love you Y/N" he says in a sleepy voice. You respond back "I love you too Katsuki, now go to sleep. I'll be here when you walk up" Bakugo starts to cuddle you closer and drifting off into a slumber. In a bit you start to fall asleep yourself. Both in peace and in each other's arms.

(Soft Bakugo hits different)