𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖

Hugging
Bakugo's hugs would be warm and amazing. Whenever he hugs you, the sent of caramel and just feeling safe in his arms. Sometimes he would hug you from behind. He wouldn't hug you in public, PDA isn't often shown. You would leave a hand around your waist once in a while. Closed doors, he would allow hugging but try to keep the tough guy reputation.
Cuddling
Sleeping together or chilling him his or your bed, ends up cuddling each other. Bakugo likes being the big spoon because he can protect you from anything. He's sometimes little spoon but we keep that a little secret. Cuddling with him would he heaven. Just being in his arms is warm and soft. Everything around you is quite, and nothing can ruin this moment.
Kissing
Bakugo likes to kiss you on the forehead, cheek, lips and jawline. He doesn't do it often in public, again because he isn't about that PDA life. Something a small peck on the forehead or side of your head, but that's mainly it. When it's just you two alone, he sometimes gets a bit clingy and starts kissing your neck. His kisses would be soft or sometimes hard. His lips against your skin would be the best feeling on earth. (I felt so single writing this)
Hand holding
His hands would slightly be bigger than yours, which makes hand holding amazing. He would hold your hand, gently stroking it with his thumb. And would hold your hand under tables or whenever you both are alone together. His hands are always warms so getting cold hands are rare. Him just touching or holding your hand would be an amazing feeling.