Revenge at its finest

U meet bakugo and mina at the front gate just to be consumed by questions. "What took u so long?  Why wasn't u answering my calls? Do u know how long we waited for u" said mina.  "I started to think our little snowflake had bailed on us" said bakugo. Can we just go already I have a major headache". We head to me mall we to the food court and got something to eat and sat down to talk. "So your getting a new hero suit huh" bakugo said. "Oh my gosh u are? I know an amazing hero costume designer" said mina. Before u could reply she said bakugo say here we will be right back and before u knew it you were being dragged on the other side of the mall.
We got to the shop and you started looking around. The store manager came up to u and said "is there anything in particular that u are looking for ma'am" u explain to the man what u are looking for "an all back hero suit that goes with my quirk" you say.  "Well what is your quirk ma'am" well my quirk is ________" you reply. "I know exactly what u need" he shouts "follow me" the man said. You and mina follow him to the back room and he hands you this slim fitting hero suit. U go to the dressing room and try on the out fit and it was perfect but one down side is that it showed your hickey trying to figure out what to do about it u hear mina say "I'm coming in". Before U could find something to cover your hickey she burst through the door. And immediately spots the hickey "oh my gosh who did it" she says in shock.
U mumble under your breath "shouta" she took a step back and said "your joking" u put your head down and she said "is this why your getting a new hero suit?" U nod your head yes "but let me explain" u tell her about the night you  and bakugo came in late and she says "ok then let's show him who's boss" she happily steps out the dressing room you take the costume off and step outside to see bakugo and mina chatting up a storm. U don't bother them and go pay for your hero suit. After the mall you head back to UA.  U go the whole day without seeing Aziawa. (It's Saturday). Come Sunday u decide to hangout with denki and jirou for the whole day. U listened to her play her instruments and denki somehow short circuited because his phone wasn't charging "fast enough" and the only thing I heard was amazing music and "yay" I'm your ear all day. It's the end of the day and u decided to go to your dorm to take a shower as u was about to open your door u see that it's already open. Before u walk in you activate your quirk. U slowly walk and realize your quirk stopped "what do u want Aziawa?" You say. "For starters what's with this new hero suit In your closet" he asked. U reply "it's nun of your business sir now please leave I'm sleepy and I have school tomorrow"
"Y/n you know tomorrow is wear your costume day and u will not wear that" he snapped. "I don't know who you think your talking to but I have had a long day of hearing music and FUCKING YAY ALL DAMN DAY so u suggest u get the hell out of my dorm before I force your ass out" he slowly walks out the dorm slightly confused but more so scared u lock the door , take a shower and calls it a night. It's Monday morning u wake up put on your new hero costume and head to class. U walk in and all eyes are locked on you. Bakugo breaks the silence by saying "my little snowflake has gone dark I see" as u were about to take your seat u see a hand on your shoulder it's Aziawa he whispers in your ear "Meet me after school" he didn't say for what reason though school ends and u forgot about the whole Aziawa situation. You head to your dorm room and see Aziawa sitting on your bed "first u disrespect me then u stop listening to Me your becoming more and more like him everyday" (they talking about bakugo).  "What would you kno u barely know anything about him or me for that matter" as u said that he stands up and pushes you on the bed. "Well I guess I'm about to get to know u a little better" he said while taking off his shirt.