Return

Summer break has started and It's been 3 weeks sense you've last seen mr. Aziawa. U decide that it's not worth worrying about and try to enjoy your break. 2 hours went by and u hear a knock on your door ( not the dorm the actual house ) you go to answer the door only to be shocked.
"Who is it" you called and a strangely familiar voice replied but u couldn't make out who it was so u asked again to hear the persons voice. "I SAID WHO IS IT" u replied in a manly voice "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR Y/N" to your shock it was the voice of your ex boyfriend the one and only dabi. You swing the door open but not wide enough for him to come in "AYE WHAT THE FUCK U WANT" u snapped.  "Y/n just let me in we need to talk" he replied in a deep but calming tone.

"Im not falling for your tricks again Dabi so what do u want" you replied in an aggravated tone

"I'm not asking you to so plea-" before he could finish his words his body fell forward falling on you. His unconscious body grew heavier by the second. Attempting to push his body off of yours he ends up regaining consciousness. U try and help him up and feel a warm liquid dripping from his chest. "DABI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU DAMN IT" 
  With not much strength he painfully said "help me please y/n I need you". U quickly take him upstairs and lay him on your bed. You run to the bathroom to get the med kit and the run back in your room. You put your head against his heart to hear his heart beat. "It's faint but it'll do" u thought to yourself. Wiping the blood of the side of your face "Dabi hang in there" you yell. You rip his shirt off of him just to see a bullet that luckily missed all the vital parts of the body. You put on your gloves and began removing the bullet. 2 hours went by and u finally finished patching him up. Suddenly he wakes up to see you by his side curled up in a ball crying. "We're you crying because of me princess". "W-what happened? Why would u scare me like that I thought u were dead how could yo-" before you could finish he softly kissed you on the lips you hesitate a little but end up kissing him back. You soon come to your senses and break the kiss. "Dabi we can't keep doing this" he looks at your with a deadpan face "princess I love you I really do" he says while rubbing his hand across your bloody cheek. "Your lying dabi if u loved me you wouldn't have. Never mind I don't want to talk about it" he tries to speak but u interrupt him "I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight if u need me knock on the door and try not to move around so much or you might open your wound back up. You go to walk out the room but u feel a warm hand grab you by the wrist "please don't leave at least sleep in the same room as me I miss you, is miss the way things used to be princess please come back to me I need you" he said softly. U replied "yeah , you should've thought about that when u fucking cheated on me". You snatched your hand away and walked out the door heading downstairs u hear Dabi throwing stuff around out of frustration. U decided to ignore it but soon realized he was in your room. You run back upstairs to your room just to see Dabi sitting on your bed with his head down crying with blood leaking from his reopened hole in his chest. "What the fuck did u just do damn it" u snapped. He looks at you with tears on his face "y/n I-" before he could finish you ran to the bathroom and grabbed the med kit. U run back to your room to see Dabi standing up. "Dabi sit tf down your bleeding" he sits down obediently. U squat down to tend to his chest trying to stop the bleeding. He tries to pull your head up to meet his eye level. U resisted, you finished healing his chest and gets a call. U decide to ignore it because u didn't want anyone to know your healing a villain. U let your phone ring out and Dabi grabs your phone from the side of your bed. He looks at the phone then looks back at you with face like he was about to kill someone and said "Y/n why the hell is your teacher calling you at this time of night"