Chapter 3

Levi Pov

As (Y/N) fell to the ground after I threw my last punch to her jaw, she fell to the ground with a loud thud, I kneeled beside her and she just blacked out. 

Petra: Captian! you have gone too far! Look at what you did to her! oh, poor thing.

Eren: (Y/N)! 

Gunther: Great you killed her told you to go easy. 

Me: Continue training, I'll bring her to the infirmary

I picked up (Y/N) bridal style and brought her to the infirmary, once there the nurse took care of her I waited outside for a good 30 mins before the nurse opened the door. 

Me; How is she?

Nurse: She is alright just a few cracked ribs shouldn't be anything too serious, and you or get someone to change her bandages every day she bruised her chest area quite badly. Doctor Gave her 3 days to rest.

Me; Thank you. 

I walked over to where (Y/N) was sleeping, I sat on the side of the bed admiring her silky (H/C) hair flowing from her head down to the pillow, and her Soft bruised lips. I sat in the corner of the room waiting for her to get up...

Your Pov

I woke up to the moonlight shining through the window, I looked around the room and I saw Captian Levi sleeping on the chair using his elbows as support.

Suddenly he woke up.

me: where am I?

Levi: Infirmary, You put up a good fight, well done 

While he walks towards my bedside helping me sit up on the bed

Levi: Remember to eat your Meds, I have to change your bandages.

me: oh... Thank you, captain Levi. 

Levi passed me the meds that I was supposed to eat he watched me swallow every last pill, then removes the blanket for me to see my upper body bruised and cuts on my arms and face. He took a rag and applied medical oil and removed the bandages and applied all over the wounds.

me: Captain Levi... by any chance can you go lighter, it hurts

Levi: Stop moving brat before I knock you out again

Me: yes captain... 

once he was done he replaced the new bandages for me & helped me lay back down 

Levi: Get some rest brat... 

He walked out and closed the door and I continued to stare into the night sky slowly drifting to sleep. 

Levi POV

I walked out of the room gloomy as usual and there come shitty glasses Hanji. 

Hanji: LEVIIIII!!!!! ( skipping her way towards me) 

me: what do you want Shitty glasses? 

Hanji: I was about to visit (Y/N) seeing that you came out of the room I guess not DID YOU CHANGE HER BANDAGES AROUND HER CHEST AREA?!!

Me: relax I did, I didn't see her boobs okay! you want you can do it tomorrow onwards.

Hanji: How long will she be out of training

Me: nurse say 3 days, she really is something

Hanji: You like her dont you Shorty? ( smirking) 

 Me: I am not shitty glasses if you dont mind I want to get back to doing my paperwork.

Hanji: Dont be shy Shorty,( grinning) tell her you to like her