Chapter 12

Levi Pov

I was right as that whole situation passed, Historia is currently still Queen, Kenny died, we did visit the basement and took back all of our walls,

(Y/N) and I have been very happy with each other ever since that day Historia was crowned Queen, we have been training together so much especially with new cadets it was like a whole new thing for us . 4 years have passed its 854 and my relationship with (Y/N) is really great and  I want to bring it to the next level.

I'm going to ask (Y/N) to marry me.

It was a typical day, training, as usual, I usually just kick back and watch while (Y/N) dose the work

(Y/N): Corporal Levi! Can you dismiss them brats? My throat doesn't feel good.

Me: sure captain, please drink up.

As the cadets gathered around me and (Y/N) I looked at every one of them

Me: Okay, today has some slight improvement tomorrow 3DMG training I'll see you brats at 12.45 pm sharp! Understood?

Cadets: Yes Corporal Levi

Me: hm good dismissed.

I walked away with (Y/N) with my hand around her waist before she smacked it away then Jean Krischtein came running to us.

Jean: Corporal Levi, Captain (Y/N), Commander Erwin, and Section Commander Hanji requested you both in the meeting room urgently.

(Y/N): Thank you, dismissed. Shall we?

I gave her a slight nod then we made our way to the meeting room, we opened the door to see Hanji and Erwin arguing and we just stood by the door and watched them argue.

Hanji: Not fair! Why can't we do more of those titan experiments?!

Erwin: Hanji, it's dangerous! Not all titans are the same!

Hanji: Okay point but just 1 titan that's all I'm asking for!

Erwin: what happened to those other experiments! You turned (Y/N) cat with wings! And there is still no change or cure!

Hanji: I'm working on a cure damn it!

Me: I can watch this all day.

(Y/N): What's the matter now, Jean said it was urgent.

Erwin: do come in and have a sit. This debate needs to end.

Hanji: Go on tell them!

Erwin: What we were arguing about is we are going on another expedition, our 68th actually and this woman wants to capture a titan for her experiment. So I need both of your votes in this.

Me: again? Another experiment 4 eyes?

Hanji: Yes! Please say yes!

(Y/N): YOU TURNED MY CAT INTO A WINGED CAT! HOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY YES?!

Hanji: I promise I will find a cure for Mr whiskers pleaseeee say yes (Y/N)!!!!

Erwin: What experiment are you going to do? We roughly know alot about them already!

Hanji: More! I'm sure there are plenty ! just a 4 - 10-meter tiant will do I'm not asking much!

Me: you miss Sonny and Beanie dont you?

Hanji: A little, please say yes! I'll take over your classes over the weekend! Provided Erwin says Yes

Me: DEAL!

(Y/N): Are you serious Levi! She turned my cat into a winged cat and you are saying yes to a titan PET!?

Hanji: By the way, the Queen adored your winged cat.