Chapter 3 : Befriending Mike Schmidt

Purple Guy POV:                           (WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS WHERE I GETS GORY)

I see (Y/N) walk into work, hopefully she didn't find out that 
I killed them. They seem sad, but I did what I have to do, finnally I get to talk to you guys, there is so much I have to tell you, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that I know you are here, but I just said it so oops!

 Anyways, I love (Y/N), and she loves her parents so much and her parents might not like me, so I did what I have to do and killed them.

 By now it is almost the end of the day Mike Schmidt had arrived, and I saw (Y/N) and them becoming friends, I have to get rid of Mike Schmidt.

Reader POV:

I had been talking to Mike Schmidt, my new best friend, he was funny and cool, but  all though i say that I liked him as a friend. My watch went off, "Oh I gotta go, it's the end of my shift", I say as I leave.

Purple Guy POV:

Once (Y/N) walks out of her shift, I say to Mike, "Follow me, I need to talk to you about something". "Yes sir", Mike says as he follows my lead into the dark and rusty back room. I pull my knife out and stab him 2 times in the heart. He falls to the ground dead, blood spilling out of his stab wounds, my knife covered in his red and dreadful blood, I smirk standing over his pathetic dead corpse. It felt good to finnally get rid of him, but I realized where I slipped, there was no security guard now, I shrug it off, it is just for a day, just say he died from the animatronics or something.

Reader POV:

 I walk into Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria and go into the back room to make sure nothing fishy is happening, and I spot Mike, dead on the floor, I gasp and get William, he runs into the back room and is also shocked by the dead body lying there.