Party Night - #Memi (or #Diley)

Where's Miley?" "I don't know. Somewhere here. Don't worry about her, she gets lost every 5 minutes." Demi raised her eyebrows.
"And that doesn't sound bad to you? Not even when you say it out loud?" Selena looked in the crowd and sighted.
"Ok fine. I'll look on the dancefloor and you..?" "I'll go check the bathroom." Sel nodded and went straight into these people.

Demi knew she just wanted to dance and wasn't looking for Miley, but she couldn't force Selena to help her, so she just went to the bathroom.

"Miley? Are you here?" Demi asked in the surprisingly nearly quiet room. "Dems?" That was Mileys voice coming out of a cabinet and as Demi walked up to it, Miley came out.
"Did you throw up?" Miley didn't reply, she just continued trying to walk.
"Woohoow.. How much did you drink?" Miley tried to grab the sink and nearly fell down as she couldn't reach it, but Demi could catch her.
"I had a drink competition.." she said smiling and got interrupted by a few hiccups. Demi blinked twice and tried to smile. "Ok. We should go home." "What? Now? I won 50 bugs Dems! We could get more alcohol."
"No Miley. Come on let's get out of here." "Fine.." You could tell that Miley wasn't very happy about it, but it was best for her.

"Jeez.. We needed like 10 minutes to come outside." Demi said and took a deep breath of the clean air outside the club. "Why the fuck is it so cold?" "Cold?" Demi was surprised. "Miley.. It's 27 degrees out here." "Yeah but I'm cold." Miley repeated and wrapped her arms around her best friend. "Better." she said and grinned. Demi smiled too and wrote Selena a short message, that she found Miley and she had to go bring her home.
"Ok let's go little alcoholic." "Mmmmokay.." Miley mumbled and they headed to the car.

"You know what Dems? You are my very best friend in the entiiire world." Mileys hand ran through the air and Demi looked at her smiling. "Oh my God. Sometimes I wish you could see yourself."

They got out of the car and Demi tried to help Miley walking up the stairs, but that was harder than she thought. "Oh Lord.." Demi sighted as they finally got in and grabbed Mileys wrist as she wanted to go upstairs. "You come with me." Miley just looked confused. "You'll probably throw up again.." Demi said and pulled her best friend in the bathroom.

She pushed Miley back and she fell into the bathtub. "Hey!" "I don't know if that works, but.." Demi opened the cold water and distributed it over Mileys whole body. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Miley screamed and her hands clawed in the walls of the bathtub.
As Demi turned the water off, Miley looked at her with big, confused eyes.
"What was that for?!" "Nothing. I just heard you're getting sober faster." "Thanks? I guess?" Miley looked down at herself as she was breathing heavily and Demi just smiled. "You're welcome."

"Here!" Demi threw a pair of shorts and a top on Miley, as she tried to dry her hair. "Thanks." she just replied annoyed. "Are you mad at me now?" "A bit."
Demi chuckled and went to the kitchen.
She knew that the cold water wasn't the calmest method, but it actually worked.

It doesn't took much time for Miley to change her clothes and as she finished, she came to the kitchen where Demi was making a sandwich for her. "You must be hungry." "Oh, you have no idea." Miley replied and leaned beside Demi on the table.
"Here. I hope you can forgive me." "It's a beginning." Miley said with a emotionless face as she looked in Demis. Demi had to grin and shook her head.
"I'll make your bed ready." She got upstairs and layed pillows and a blanket on the bed for guests, as Miley came in.
"Just in time, princess." "You can go now, maid." Miley said and waved at Demi. She just laughed, did a curtsey and went to her own room.

Five minutes later Demi had changed her clothes and layed under her blanket, trying to fall asleep, when she heard a door open.

Just a few seconds later her door opened.
"Hey Dems." Miley just said and crawled under Demis blanket. "W-What are you doing?" Demi asked and smiled confused. "I'm cold. And you are responsible for that so you have to warm me up." Miley just quickly replied with a grin and hugged Demi.
"Oh my Lord! You are stone cold Miley!" "Mhm." she mumbled and layed her head on Demis shoulder.
"I guess I owe you that." Demi whispered smiling and layed her arm around Mileys cold body.
"Thanks Demi." Miley whispered. "You're welcome."