Chapter 15

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

INTENSITY X 10

Please read and review. I love reading reviews because it helps motivate my writing while other reviews help me become a better writer.

To all the comments:- WOW! I'm blown away! All I ask is that you bear with me! :) :)

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Fifteen!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

**************************

At Draco's flat...

Back at his flat, Draco sat on the plush sofa and thought about what happened.

Maybe he had been too harsh on Hermione, maybe Ron was being a fucking prick.

So many maybes!

He never handled "maybe's" very well, he dealt in definite answers.

The only constant was the gut-wrenching pain he felt at the thought of losing her.

Hermione stared into her cup of tea unable to drink it.

She was utterly miserable.

Draco's departing face was etched in her memory.

He was suffering and she was the cause of it, unintentionally of course, but he hadn't stayed to listen to reason.

Stubborn bloody Slytherin.

What the hell was Ron thinking? Showing up at her place unannounced like that.

Had one dance sparked hope? She was going to have a real heart to heart with him.

It was time for him to let go of the past. The only love and affection she felt for him were as a friend.

Frustrated, Hermione got up and attended to the menial tasks of cleaning her small flat.

Hours went by and Draco remained silent, she couldn't bear it any longer.

Rushing into her room, she hurriedly pulled on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt.

Putting caution to the wind, Hermione apparated directly into Draco's flat like she always did. If he didn't like it, tough shit!

The lights were dim, there were no signs of him.

Shit! Had he gone out? Giving up, she almost collapsed onto the plush leather couch.

A deep grunt and groan pierced through the silence.

Despite the emptiness of the living room, she could faintly smell him.

Hermione felt her legs turn to jelly.

Merlin, please don't be what she thought it to be.

Her breathing quickened and she held onto the wall to steady herself.

Life couldn't be this cruel. She loved Draco with a purity, she had never experienced.

The grunts got louder as she got closer.