chapter 3

i got ready for bed after making plans with ethan for the next day. this way i could see if he actually likes me or not. after ages of rolling around in my bed not being able to sleep because all i could think about was him, i finally got to sleep. but i had a dream about ethan!

dream-

i was sat in a arm chair and there was a arm chair next to mine ethan was sat in it. we both looked elderly. he leaned over and kissed me, while doing so a young child ran into the room screaming ewwww mummy nan and grandad are kissing. ethan smiled at her comment. a lady in her 20s ran into the room after the child apologising for the child's behaviour. we both just laughed it off.

then i woke up

when i woke up my heart filled with sorrow and joy. joy because i had a beautiful dream about a future with children and grandchildren but also sorrow because it ended.

 joy because i had a beautiful dream about a future with children and grandchildren but also sorrow because it ended

i put on this casual outfit because i was only going to ethan's flat. i grabbed myself car keys and left my house. i was so nervous. i think i developed feelings for ethan because of the dream, i was praying he had feelings for me like simon said!

i got out of my car after a nerve racking journey and knocked on his apartment door. he opened the door with a big cheesy grin on his face. he was shirtless, i couldn't help but stare at him even though i tried not to!

"hey y/n" he said joy filling his face

"hey ethan!" i said nervously looking at his face avoiding looking at his chest again

he invited me in and we sat on his sofa in silence.

"look" i said looking at my hands "i need to tell you something"

"so do i y/n" he said looking me in my eyes. god he had beautiful eyes!

"so who first" i laughed nervously

"me" he said looking away "i have liked you for ages now even when you and harry were together, i was really nervous to tell you because i'm scared you aren't over harry and you don't like me in that way after all we are best friends and i don't want to ruin that"

i cut him off by smashing my lips against his he didn't kiss me back at first because he was shocked but after a few seconds he kissed me back. i pulled away smiling

" i guess that means you feel the same way" he said

i nodded smiling at him

"y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"i would love to" i cried launching my self into his arms and tackling him into the sofa. he started tickling me. i laughed until i cried. i got up and thought to myself god i'm so happy he chose me!

" when do we tell everyone" i asked

" i don't mind whenever you feel like telling everyone we can tell them baby" he said looking at me

god i could get used to him calling me that! i smiled at him and pulled out my phone taking another photo of us.

y/n- i'm the happiest girl alive!
tagged- behzingagram

comments-

miniminter- finally!!!

zerkaa- i'm so happy for you sis!

ksi- no way text me asap!!

vikstar123- ooo! what's the ship name?

behzingagram- i luh you🥰                                   

freyanightingale- no way! girls night out?

taliamar- my ship has sailed!

wroetoshore- i'm happy for you!

the comments made me smile. i put my phone away and looked at ethan. he pulled me onto the sofa again and cuddled me for about a hour. he fell asleep and i just admired him! then my phone buzzed. it was the girls group chat.

                               girlies🌷

talia: so to celebrate my favourite ship getting together i say we go out and party all night just us three?

freya: i'm in!

y/n: you already know it my girlssss.

talia: my place at 9 to get ready.

i rolled over and looked at ethans beautiful face. i didn't want to disturb him so i left a note on the side telling him that i loved him and that i'm going to talias.