We All Help~

Everyone sat in the dorm living room, glaring at Robin. But, Kayla was the most pissed.

"ROBIN I WANT TO BREAK YOUR BONES," she yelled, gripping her hair. Robin rested her head in the palm of her hand and stared at her with a bored expression. "We all know you can't do that."

Kayla yelled again and paced around the room. YoungJae watched the scene, scared. He gripped onto his teddy bear, ChoiChoi, tighter and rocked back and forth.

Namjoon sighed.  "Well, what do we do now? Your schedule is technically ruined and-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jae-Bum jumped in front of him. He struck a Super Man pose.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO~ WE ALL HAVE NEW SCHEDULES." Everyone looked at him as if he had two heads.

Mark spoke up. "What do you mean "New schedules"?" Jae-Bum smirked. 

"New business: Watch Robin-ah!!" YoungJae nodded. "I think it's right to. She's our friend after all."

"Yah! I'm more than a friend!" Jin chuckles and patted her shoulder. "Yeah. I can agree."

BamBam jumped up and down in excitement. "NOONA IS THE BABY!" He ran over to Robin and gave her a peck on the cheek, making her face go cherry red.

Jin and Kayla laughed out loud together. "OOOOOO COUPLES~~" Yoogni sat there and sighed. Just my luck.

(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)

Kayla sat down on the couch with an orange. Robin, now with a wheel chair, rolled over to Kayla.

"An orange?" "Yeah, I'm hungry." Kayla started to peel the orange.

"Peeling the orange. Peeling the orange. Peeling the orange. Peeling the orange~. Peeling the orange-" Robin went on and on. Kayla faced her with a slightuly annoyed face.

"Can you not?" she asked. Once the orange was peeled, she took a piece.

"Eating the orange. Eating the orange. Eat--"

"Can you not!?" Mark walked over to the two girls and sat down next to Robin. His eyes wandered to Kayla's orange.

"Is that an orange?" "Yes, it is." Kayla started eating again.

"Eating the orange. Eating the orange. Eating the orange. Eating the orange~. Eating the orange--" Mark and Robin sung.

And before you know it, Kayla joined it.

"Eating the orange. Eating the orange."

Goddammit, Kayla...

(*^^)v(*^^)v(*^^)v(*^^)v(*^^)v(*^^)v(*^^)v

"Okay, what's for dinner?" Taehyung asked excitedly. "FOOD!" Robin exclaimed, being excited along with Taehyung.

"I don't know. Let's see," Kayla said and went into the kitchen. "Hmm...Too bad Robin can't make anything..."

BamBam and Taehyung whined. "AWWW~ We love noona's cooking!!" Jungkook joined in with their whining. YoungJae nodded in agreement.

"Neh...So good~" Robin chuckled and rubbed behind her neck. "Guys I'm gonna blush...Ehehe~"

Kayla chuckled. Jae-Bum climbed on top of the counter. "I, AS LEADER, SHALL MAKE DINNER MYSELF~"

Then everyone went quiet.

"Hyung, you know you're bad at cooking," Mark pointed out. His words struck Jae-Bum right in his soul.

"I-I...HOW DARE YOU." They laughed. "I mean, I guess he could give it a try. Right?" Jimin said, sitting on the counter while his legs swung. 

Namjoon grinned and chuckled. "Neh! Do your magic, Jae-Bum~"

Jae-Bum sneered. You watch me, leader of BTS...I'M THE ULTIMATE LEADER. FIGHTING!!

And later that night, Robin ended up cooking the dorm dinner with help since Jae-Bum nearly (and literally) burned down the kitchen if it weren't for Namjoon and Jackson to step it.