Inspire

Hey!

This is my first tribute chapter!

It's basically a tribute to the club's inspirations (people who inspire them to be great singers)

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

No P.O.V

-----------------------------------------

Will walks into the Choir room last the week after Sectionals. The club are waiting for him and chatting amongst themselves but focus themselves on Will as he writes something on the board.

"Inspirations," Will says as he let's the club see the board, "Who inspires you? That's what the week's theme is."

"This is going to awesome." Puck says.

"Agreed." Sam says.

"I love this so much." Kurt says.

Brittany stays silent. She has the perfect song to sing to Santana to win her love back after cheating on her. She misses her and wants her back. She's sorry for cheating on Santana.

-----------------------------------------

Finn P.O.V

-----------------------------------------

After being giving the assignment of someone that inspires us, I head to the library to do some research on a song that's by someone inspiring and a song that I could serenade Rachel with. I find a song but it's not someone who inspires me personally. It's by a band that's insipred loads of teenagers. Girls especially. I go home to download the song off iTunes. I listen to the track over and over again.

I just hope it wins Rachel back soon...

-------------------------------------

The next day in Glee club, I sit near the front, ready to perform my song. Mr Schue walks in and tell him I'd like to perform something. He gestures that the stage is mine of the choir room. I tell the band my song of choice and they start to get ready. I wait for the music to start then I sing.

Lately I found myself thinking

Been dreaming about you a lot

And up in my head I’m your boyfriend

But that’s one thing you’ve already got

He drives to school every morning

While I walk alone in the rain

He’d kill me without any warning

If he took a look in my brain

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would (I would)

Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would (I would)

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would (I would)

Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would

Back in my head we were kissing

I thought things were going alright

With a sign on my back saying ‘kick me’