Chapter One

(So I'm just going to skip to the news part)

Demons were watching 666 news that played and shows the hosts. One was a slim female with blond hair, a red dress, and earrings(despite not having ears) with a necklace. The male also had blond hair, was wearing a light grey suit with a red tie.

Katie: Good afternoon! I'm Katie Killjoy!

Tom: And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out of Pentagram city today is as a turf war is raging on the west side. Between notable kingpins Sir Pentious And self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse Cherri Bomb!

Katie: That's right Tom! After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over hell are already dunking it out to gain new territory!

Tom: Those seem to really be going at at it, huh?

Katie: Looks like their fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot!

She then took a tooth and nail from her cup and ate it.

Tom: And I'd sure like to nail her hotspot!

It then show him looking seductively as he wiggled his eyebrow.

Katie: You are a limp-dick jackass Tom! Or should I say...

She grabbed her hot cup of coffee and poured it on Tom's manhood. His eye's widened and he immediately held on to his pants.

Katie: No dick!

Tom: not again....

As if she done this multiple times.

Katie: Coming up next, We have an exclusive interview with daughter of Hell's own head honcho, who's here to discuss her brand new Passion Project. All that and more, after the break!

Tom was still hunched over the table whimpering as Katie broke her cup as if she was annoyed. She then glared at To, and he glared(the best he could)

Katie: Suck it up, you little bi-

The news went off air, you hated Katie and you were feeling pity for Tom. Not does he have to deal with her only on a daily basis, she abuses him on live TV. You looked down your best friend Charlie and her girlfriend, Vaggie, was fixing her bow.

Vaggie: Okay. You remember what to say?

Charlie took a deep breathe and let it out after a second. It's was clear she was very excited.

Charlie: Yes! Let's do this!

Y/N: Just look at us, and we'll mouth it to you.

Charlie rolled her and sighed dramatically as she slumped her shoulders. You stood up straight after bending down a little and put your hands on your hips.

Charlie: Come on you two! I know what to say! I just feel like we need to... I don't know, make things should make exciting. Ohhh~!

You know we're this was going.

Charlie: What it I...

Charlie clasped her cheeks as she was going to finish her sentence. But you and Vaggie guessed it.

Vaggie and Y/N: Sing a song about it?

Charlie smiled cheekily. She then playfully booted Vaggie nose and your exposed stomach. 

Charlie: You two know I was going to say that!

Vaggie: Because we know you!

Y/N: But please don't sing. This is serious!

Vaggie fixes Charlie's bow a little more. You then grabbed her shoulders and shook her slightly.

Charlie: Well you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals though song!