Talk to me(part 1)

Kaminari was running through the halls to meet up with his best friend Kirishima. They have been friends since they first met and were always seen together, they were like thunder and lighting, they came one after another. Today they were going to his favorite place in the world., the arcade. Even though he was not allowed to touch any of the machines due to a quirk mishap( he got too into a game and electrocuted all the games in the arcade) he loved watching Kiri play games. Kiri would get so into and his facial expressions were the best part of the entire day. He still remembered when Kiri used half of their spending money to get a stuffed Pikachu from one of the claw games. He laughed at the memory, completely oblivious to the group of people ahead of him until he ran headfirst into them. 

"Hey watch it... wait your one of those 1-a geeks right?" One of the kids ask.

He thinks about it for a second before answering, "Umm, yes." cocking his head to the side in confusion.

One of the other kids replied,"Oh good because one of the kids, I think the red-haired kid, is on the roof about to jump."

Author-chan here~I'm having a hard time doing this one because it's a more angst type story. So please bare with me through this. I promise you it's worth the time in the end.