Part I: Lusts Begins To Blossom

The lusts are spreading throughout the air when one is driven to certain depths of sex appeal. A sex appeal that is very vividly-shown as an intense sense of human emotion.

This girl named Malaysia who was innocently convinced to doing things because of her nieveness and her curiosities for everything. So she prepared for school,the next day and she worked on her outfit as well as her new approach when getting the opposite sex attention that she so oooooh desperately desired. As she continued to prepare, her mother,Mia Tenson,walked in and she asked, "Malaysia,honey what do you wanna eat tonight"? Malaysia said, "I don't know, probably some steak and rice?" Her mom replied, "Ok, sweetpea." As Malaysia's mother exited her room, Malaysia had found her ideal outfit. When she did, she threw on the outfit and hurried her way to school.

She came to school in some curvy black-laced skinny jeans that put emphasis on her hour glass figure. Then, she glossed it up with a black and gold outlining Michael Kors purse showing that she had fashion and designer taste, the high heels she wore were casual but spoke amongst the fashion world, and a white & black fitted dress shirt that went with her pants.

Now, I remind you that she loves to come back Pafters High School wearing a certain attire so she will gain the males attention. She had turned guys heads before, it was like she had them under some sort of spell at times. She would strut down the hallway with such courageousness that her friends would grow in envy of her.

She later went to first period with her best friend, Sashae (sash-shay). She loves Sashae because she's her main when she ever needs her advice. She also advises her to talk to her crush but her everlasting weakness is her nervousness. Malaysia may seem as though she's confident in getting the males attention but she's really a sexually-frustated virgin girl.

Her crush was this boy named Josh Lawrence, he had bulging muscles, a great smile that made your heart melt whenever you saw it and he had these big lips that look soft as fxck!!! He was like 6'1' with brown eyes and he played football . He was the True athletic type who had a rough-edge to add onto his sexiness. He would have his "Magic Mike" meekness and charm on.

Malaysia never saw a guy quite like that before. She seeked and craved every opportunity to try and get his attention.

One day,Malaysia was on her way to class when she happened to bump into Josh. Josh remembered her around school and stopped her so he could talk to her.

Heeyy.Jossh, I-I'm sor-ry fo-for bumping into you,Malaysia said nervously.

"Nawl,you cool but how you doing,though?" I be seeing you around school you smart and...cute..." Josh said as he noticed her nervousness.

She then answered calmly, "Yess,I'm doing good and thanks, how you doing?" She tried to act as if she was tranquil and cool but she was actually blushing as she spoke to him

He then giggled, "Ight and I'm good, maybe I'll see you around school or some other time?" Malaysia said with eagerness, "Yes, I would love...like that I meant..I would.."like" that. Josh just laughed it off and replied with an "Ok, ight bet". By saying this, he then confirmed what was going to happen next time they see each other.

Malaysia later went to class and her friend