The Ugly butterfly

It was a pleasant morning in the village and everybody was starting a normal day like they usually do. Dad's going to work in farms and children helping their mother's in their houses to do chores. The beautiful voice of the Waves of the river near by made the villagers as silent as a teacher would like their students to be. But one of the butterflies named Ross in the village was not as pretty as the other butterflies, you can say she was ugly. She was bullied and teased by The Other butterflies and even her best friends left her because of her appearance. She had a house in a large and long tree but one butterfly named Joey, the one who bullies her the most forced her to get out of her own house because according to joey, she did not deserve the house she owned. After Joey kicked her out, she had to go and live on the roof of an old man's house. She was teased even more now because it was unusual for a butterfly to live on such a location. It was a big roof and no one had ever seen that man coming out. A few days passed by, everything was normal and usual. Ross didn't have any friends, so she was very lonely and used to roamed around the roof talking to herself in boredom. One time in the middle of the night, Ross was very thirsty and went to the river to drink water. But when she was returning to her house after drinking water, there was something unusual that she saw and decided to see what it was. But when she went to that house, she realised that it was the house, the old man lived in. She stood there for 10 minutes straight and nothing happened and as soon as she decided to leave, she saw the old man in front of her. The man started talking to her and said, " I have something to tell you, come with me". Ross listened to him and went along. When they went inside, the man told her, " I have seen you get bullied and teased by the other butterflies, I want to make you happy and want to change your appearance to the most beautiful butterfly in this village". Ross was very confused with how this was possible. So she asked him, " how is that possible?" The old man gave her tube filled with purple liquid which was very Shiny and was bubbling up and said, " You would have to sleep peacefully with this tube in your hands and you will see the magic tomorrow in the morning after 6o'clock. She agreed with the man and was very excited and nervous at the same time. She went to the roof, put the tube in her hand and slept. The next day, it was very hot and everybody started the normal day again. When Ross woke up, she remembered that she had the tube in her hand and did exactly as the man told her to. She went to the river to see her reflection if the old man really helped her in becoming gorgeous and she was stunned. She was surprised to see how beautiful she was now and so many butterflies came to her to start a friendship but when she told then that she was the old Ross, they were shook as well. She wanted to thank the old man from the bottom of her heart so she went to his house but he wasn't living there anymore and an another family was. She went inside to ask them where the old man went, and they replied and said, " What old man? We live here from the past 6 years!". She was very confused and decided to check again if she was at the right house and she was. She got her house at an even bigger tree and everybody loved her like normal people do. later after few months she was considered as the prettiest butterfly in the village and she was very eager to meet man but she couldn't. She still hoped that someday she would Run into the man to thank him for this huge change but the best change, from the UGLIEST butterfly to the most GORGEOUS butterfly.