5.

Solai pov

We got up to the hospital about an hour ago and still haven't got any update on shit so im kinda pissed off right now, my leg is bouncing and shaking meanwhile Eisha is trying to get me to calm down alongside with Marco I guess Kenny knows that I don't wanna talk to him because he hasn't said anything to me at all this whole time but he's holding my hand which I don't really mind foreal I just don't want to be bothered right now, a doctor finally came up and she had a little blood in her so they must have put her in surgery or something
"Hey doc is everything alright?" It got real silent for I moment and she finally spoke up "I'm sorry sweety, we did everything we could." That alone just made my heart drop to my ass "you can come and see her body if you want to." I held back my tears and grabbed my phone "im fine thanks"

I ran down the hospital halls out of the building and just took off and kept going, people were blowing their horns at me but I didn't care at the moment I just kept going until I came towards a near nice hotel and went inside since it started raining, I went and checked in then got my room which was on the 4th floor so it kinda took a while to get there but it's whatever, I really can't believe I just lost my soulmate, my first ever best friend, my protector, my diary, my Mother.

As soon as I got in the room I broke down crying and laid on the bed trying to take in everything that just happened it's all too much for me to handle, I listened to old voicemails of my mother's sweet voice and read our text messages, looking at all if out pictures, looking at funny ass videos of her and us then it all hit me I really lost her,

I woke up at 6:26 to see that my phone was blown up with text messages and phone calls but I didn't answer them at all I just laid back in the bed and set a time for 8:00 so I could leave, My timer woke me up and I went into the bathroom taking all my makeup off of my face and washing it as well then I saw a toothbrush and toothpaste on the sink in a little clear baggy along with a towel under it so I grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste then proceeded to brush my teeth.

I was just chilling watching tv and eating the food that I had ordered not even 15 minutes ago, I heard a knock at the door and looked at the housekeeping schedule and they don't come until 12 o'clock so I was really confused on who that could be, I put my plate down and got up and then I went to get the door but opened it to be the people I did not want to see at this moment "are you fucking serious Solai?" I rolled my eyes and let them in the room...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who could that be at the door?

how y'all feel about her moms dying?

Does Solai have feelings for Kenny and does he feel the same? What y'all think? Lemme know.