• 2 •

Here's the house design, let's just imagine you can't see through the garage and the front door, also I forgot to mention this in the characters profile but Mavis hair is natural wavy. Her outfit is in the next chapter.

🌸🌸🌸

I thought of a way this situation could go, maybe I could sneak into my garage and drive to work, I can't be late.

I quickly grab my bag and suit case, the suit case has all the things I need for my first job as a Art Teacher.

I work Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's as a Arts Teacher. Tuesday I go in the office at the restaurant I own. Thursday as a tatoo artis. And on the weekends I paint and create manga for fun and also work on new game designs I love my art so instead of just owning the games company I also create the games designs I do it as free work it's just for fun I don't actually make more money out of it as long as the games no.1 that's all that matters to me.

Now about thoes reporters, not to mention the Wayne's family that's out side my door... if my prediction is correct like it usually is, than they all should be crowded more on the left were the lounge room is and less near the garage.. but even if they are near the garage I'll just rev my car and scare them to move.

Nodding my head I grabbed my stuff opened the door to the garage, I put everythingin the boot that hoped in. Befor I started the car I pressed the remote for the garage door to open, as it opens I start the car. When the garage door is full open with bystanders watching, recording my every move. I drove out away from the reporter's shouting.

I took a few turns and managed to loose the press that's were following me including what I think is Bruce Wayne's limo.

🌸🌸🌸

When I got to work I went straight to my classroom.

I didn't want to have to talk about my business at work. Maybe if things get out of hand I'll ask for a temporary leave for person reasons.

It was 9 in the morning and my class didn't start till 10 so I had time to prepare the room for my students.

(students get 5 minutes betwin the bell to give student time to get to their next class. Also each class goes for about 45 minutes if my math is wrong pleas let me know if never been good at math😅😅.)

On Fridays I have,

10:am - 10:40am > year 7
11:05am - 11:45am > year 9

Recess - 15 minutes

12:00pm - 12:45pm > year 10
12:50pm - 1:50pm > year 11

Lunch - 30 minutes

2:25pm - 3:55pm > year 8
4:00pm - 4:46pm > year 12

🌸🌸🌸

When I finished preparing the room I heard a knock on the door.

Looking at the time I still had 10 minutes befor the students come.

I walked to the door to, opening it I was shocked at who it was.

Bruce Wayne, and what looks like his sons.

'What were they doing here. More importantly how the hell did they find where she worked so fast but it looks like it was just them... no reporters.

Bruce snaped me out of thought by speaking.

"Hello Miss Stone my names Bruce, and these are my sons. Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian. We stopped by your house this morning but you drove off."

"Oh, uh yes come in." I stepped out of the way allowing them to come in the classroom, shutting the door behind them.