The past

i was woken up by the sound of my mother shouting my name as if she was being robbed. I rushed downstairs thinking that something terrible had happened. I went down to find my mother shouting at....a spider on the floor. i picked it up and my mother said to me:

"well...aren't yoi going to kill it?"

"Mabey i will." i replied

"honey?" my mother called.

"ya?"

"You know whatever i do for you and whatever i have...done for you...even in the past...is for your own good. Also that the things that are not told are not told for a-"

"MUM!" i shouted "what is this about you have been acting so weird ever since-"

And thats when she knew.

"mum im going."

she went back into her room to think.over everything that just happened. She had been realizing that her mum had been acting very catious and had been talking about her past A LOT! Ever since she had found that box...which had everything...ella.

The room had some how gone very cold again. She went to go check the air conditioning in her room. Nope...still high. She knew what this meant.

She closed her eyes as she had become a little bit sleepy and thats when it happened.

When she opened her eyes there she was right infront of her...right there.

Ella.

"Hello carly." she said

"Hi Ella." i replied

"Good you know my name. So it wont take so long."

"what wont take long?" i asked confused.

"Please....please will you help me and my friends avenge the people who did this to us?" she said

And at that moment...those few words had triggerd a whole herd of kids to stand behind her...all different ages and sizes. But they all had one thing in commen....the bullet whole...on their right cheek.

I looked back down at Ella and she looked up at me.

"Ok ella ill do it for you."

"Thank you so much." all of the kids chourused.

I knew that whatever what was doing was dangerous but i was getting closer to unlocking my past.

And i wasnt going to give up now.