Mittens! Mittens! Mittens!

Ryouta sits on his knees polishing Mary's shoes. She giggles as she watches his butt sway slightly. "You're lucky that I'm not making you wear a sissy maid outfit." Ryouta blushes. "I bet you'd look cute in a pair of my lace panties." She adds. Yumeko kicks Mary's shin. Mary's leg flies up and her school shoe kicks Ryouta right in the crotch. He flies back and clutches his balls.
     Mary giggles. Yumeko leans down to make sure he's okay. She can't help but imagine what his package looks like. Yumeko stairs and begins to blush. Soon, she runs out of the room without a word. Kaede walks into the room. "Out Mary!" He yells. Mary walks out without a word.
     Kaede bites his lip as he watches Ryouta roll around on the floor. "How would you like your debts to be cleared?" Kaede asks. Ryouta stands up still grabbing his package. "Why would you help me?" Ryouta asks. "Well, there's a catch." Kaede says with a smirk. Ryouta looks at him inquisitively. Kaede walks up to him and rubs his still throbbing package.
     Ryouta winces but doesn't move. Kaede pinches Ryouta's left ass cheek then smacks it. Hard. Ryouta let's out a whine. "Do you want the debt wiped or not?" Kaede asks. Ryouta nods. Kaede grabs him by the tie and leads him to the empty student council room.
     Kaede sticks a sign on the door, then shuts and locks it. "Get naked and don't make a noise!" Kaede warns. Ryouta does as he's told. He's very-very much in debt. Kaede watches him strip. "Now, go and stand in the corner." Kaede says. Ryouta follows the directions. Kaede gathers some spanking implements and sex toys.
     Kaede strips naked as well. "Now, it's time for me to release some frustration." He says, as he grinds his warm mody against Ryouta's. "Now, you can't tell anyone about this, or I'll have Midari shoot this off." He says as he strokes Ryouta's nine inch uncut cock. Kaede picks his underwear up off the floor, then shoves it in Ryouta's mouth. "Can't have anyone hear you, you seem like a screamer." He says. "Now that I have a life plan, this is how I'll have my fun." He adds.
     He brings Ryouta to the couch and bends him over the back of it. "Stay right there." Kaede says. Kaede returns with a small butt plug. He bends down and spreads Ryouta's cheeks. The tip of his tongue presses against Ryouta's hole. Kaede runs the tip of his tongue all over Ryouta's hole, leaving trails of warm saliva.
     He rubs the saliva around with his thin fingers. Ryouta remains limp over the couch, knowing he has lost all control. Kaede slides in his index finger followed by his middle. Ryouta can feel his own dick getting hard. Kaede plays around a bit, before his replaces his fingers with the plug.
     Kaede grabs a holed wooden paddle from the table. Without warning, he strikes Ryouta with it. With that Ryouta's dick began to get harder. "You'll be in my debt a while, this is just a taste." Kaede growls. The paddle lands a few more times. Ryouta's ass reddens quickly. Kaede puts the paddle down and begins flogging the poor boy's back and butt. The leather strips leaving sharp kisses all over.
     "You will come in here after school, everyday. Until I tell you to stop." Kaede orders, as he delivers one last hard strike. Kaede throws Ryouta down on the couch. Then switches on the vibrating plug. Ryouta moans against the underwear in his mouth. Kaede straddles him. "I'm about to ride your cock and I promise you, you'll never find better." Kaede says with a growl. Kaede lubes up his hole and Ryouta's nine inch cock.
     With one swift motion, he slips Ryouta's cock into himself. He pinches and pulls on Ryouta's nipples as he rides him. He picks up speed then smacks Ryouta across the face, hard. "You're my little fuck toy." He whispers. Kaede leaves scratches up and down Ryouta's torso. Kaede slows down, as he can tell that Ryouta is close.
     Kaede gets up and leaves Ryouta there, with his hard cock. "If you touch your cock, I'll beat your ass until you bleed." Kaede warns. Ryouta winces and puts his hands behind his head. Kaede returns with a chastity cage. He slips it on the poor boys softening cock. "And you're gonna leave that butt plug in. I'll be able to turn it on whenever I want. If you take it out or make a noise... I'll beat your ass silly. I promise, you won't like it.
     "C-can I go now?" Ryouta asks. "Yes, but next time you're gonna feel every inch of my cock in your ass... And down your throat. If you don't like that... I can also tack your debt back on." Kaede says. "Get dressed slowly then get out of my sight." Kaede says. Ryouta glances at the pile of his clothes. "Where is my underwear?" He asks. Kaede flashes a pair of light blue boxer briefs. "These are mine, now." He says. Ryouta slips his uniform pants on over his battered behind.
     Kaede smells the boxer briefs and begins to stroke his cock, as he stares at Ryouta. Ryouta finally walks out. Kaede wraps the baby blue boxer briefs around his cock and jerks off until he cums. Then he puts on the dirty-used underwear and gets dressed himself.