Untitled Part 22

Chapter 80.2: The Eternal Defense, Xu Sanshi

Book 11: The Continental Advanced Academy Soul Dueling Tournament

Chapter 80.2: The Eternal Defense, Xu Sanshi

Shang Yue, who had reached her waiting area, opened her eyes wide and cursed, Bastard! She was absolutely furious! The attack power of the six-barrelled miniature soul cannon was even higher than that of her dual blades. In particular when all the attacks were hitting the target like in this situation. However, even under this barrage, Xu Sanshi didnt budge. Therefore, when he was running away from her before, it had just been bait.

What incredible defensive power!

Situ Yus pupils shrank as he felt a great pressure weighing down on him. They were both Soul Ancestors, he should have had a distinct advantage when fighting on the platform with his soul tool fortress. According to conventional wisdom, a soul master specialized in defense should have been completely suppressed and defeated. But even with this crazy barrage, he wasnt even able to make Xu Sanshi retreat.

Of course, this wasnt the limit of Situ Yus skills. Three thick metal pipes came out of his shoulders and quickly adjusted their position thanks to his muscles. Next, several fist-sized white balls soared toward the sky with a puff sound. These balls were moving slowly in a concentrated cluster. They assumed a parabolic trajectory, aiming at Xu Sanshi, who was hiding behind the shield.

One couldnt attack for too long when using two powerful soul tools simultaneously. Sooner or later, even Situ Yu would have to stop. Xu Sanshi took advantage of this pause and stood up.

At this moment, he couldnt rely on Huo Yuhaos Spiritual Detection. Therefore, he took action when he felt that no attacks were hitting the shield.

He dashed forward as soon as he stood up, and his second soul ring also lit up.

If those six white balls in the air had kept following their original trajectory, they would have completely missed Xu Sanshi. However, it seemed that they had locked onto their target. Now that Xu Sanshi was now leaving them behind, they changed their trajectory and started to pursue him. But Xu Sanshi, who was rushing forward hadnt yet realized anything.

I won!

Whenever Situ Yu would encounter this situation, he had always obtained victory. All the metal pipes forming his soul tool fortress suddenly lit up. His entire body was so brightly lit up that it seemed to be engulfed in white flames. Dozens of white lights exploded and shot toward Xu Sanshi.

At this time in the waiting area, Bei Bei suddenly said to Huo Yuhao in a low voice, Look carefully.

His voice had yet to fade when something unexpected happened on the platform.

Facing this simultaneous attack from the front and rear, Xu Sanshi seemed to be at a dead end. If he were to use his shield to block the attack from the front, he wouldnt be able to defend the attack from behind properly. The strength of the white balls could be easily deduced by how concentrated they were.

What could one do in this situation?

Xu Sanshi gave the answer.

He doubled his speed in an instant. The spectators only saw a flash, and his body disappeared. He left behind dozens of afterimages, and two-thirds of the light beams and artillery shells coming from the front missed. In addition, four of the white balls behind him were destroyed by the attack he had just dodged.