-23-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Teresa get out my damn face ! I ain't dead but if you get any closer with that hot ass breath I will be. " Rico mumbled turning over in his hospital bed.

" This why I don't help yo ole bitch ass I'm leaving! " His granny grabbed her purse leaving out mugging us all.

" I don't even like her old aggy ass like that anyway. " He mumbled shrugging his shoulders

He don't like nun of his family and he about friendly as hell.

" Im about to leave cause there seems to be not shit wrong with this nigga other then his fucked up ass leg! " Amir mumbled making Noonie laugh

" I outta kick you in the face for playing on my phone like that Rico ! You always some damn where playing! " Shanti gritted through her teeth slapping his shoulder.

" It's was funny cause you was like RICHARD? RICHARDDDDDD?!? I would have been laughing my ass off in the after life. " He slapped his knee cracking up.

" God must really like you cause yo ass got shot in then leg and still can use that mutha fucka... It basically glazed your damn thick ass skin. " Noonie mumbled sounding dumb ass fuck but thumping his head after.

" What can I say I'm just one of the chosen ones. " He smiled putting his hands up under his chin.

" Say, where Man Man and Von at? " Me and Rico rolled our eyes.

" Damn what Man Man do to y'all? Nigga just got out of jail. " Pooh laughed looking at us.

" Man Man the fam but fuck that other nigga, " I nodded agreeing with every word.

" That nigga got bitches out here tryna fight me and I ain't even fucked this nigga like WHA- let me hush for I get mad. " I sighed rubbing my arm.

" My mama called me this morning asking have Rio died yet and I just wanna know what you did to her cause whew chile.. " India laughed pointing at him.

" What you mean? I ain't did shit to h- "

" Lie again nigga. " Shawn eyed him making Rico lowly laugh shrugging his shoulders.

" What she say? " Shanti asked looking up from her phone.

Probably thinking his goofy ass done fucked my auntie old pretty ass.

" She was like god don't like ugly so why they ain't take his ugly ass yet? And then she was like this nigga must got nin- "

" Y'all moms a hoe wishing death on my bestfriend. "

" That bitch annoying always calling my damn phone, " Pooh mumbled looking through her purse.

" Ima slap y'all hoes keep talking about my mama! " Shawn bucked at us all.

I ain't even say shit about her ho ass .

" Aye can I smoke in here? " Noonie asked pulling out a blunt.