The cleanup.

Niall:

I walked over to Harry, who seemed to finally be calming down from puking so much. He looked up to me, and looked at where the girl used to be. He seemed to be relieved. 

So was I, and I realized, at that moment, the love we shared. I wanted him, badly, and I knew just the way to turn him on. 

"Can I help you clean?" I asked, looking at the unweighable amount of puke on the hard, wooden floor. He hesitantly nods, and smirks at me, understanding my goal.

Harry:

Niall really turned me on. I smirked at him, understanding his goal, after I hesitantly nodded. He might've mentioned that but I don't care because it's from two different points of view (maybe more later, but this is it for now jeez) and it's already too much to backspace so deal with it.

Anyways, he knelt down next to me. His knees dipping into my bodily functions. 

*swish swish* goes the puke as he "cleans it up"

Kneeling, kneeling, kneeling...

He slowly reached for the floor, his nose up close against the puddle of my mouth's upchuck, talk about a man. He sticks his tongue out and slowly licks the puke. 

Slower, slow, fast, Faster!

He licks it so fast and so violently, even more of it ends up on me! So I decide to join in.

Niall:

I started to lick his puke. YUM! It tasted amazing, it tasted so good! It tasted just as beautiful as Harry himself. *lick lick* But now I realize what the puke does once down my throat. It gives me my puke in return. I threw up, adding a second layer of love juice on top of Harry's. 

We both had a wonderful time licking the undending layers of chunky salsa. It was a blast, and I'll never forget that day. It was sooo romantic, and we both agreed that our song would be "One Thing" by ourselves. 

Harry:

As we continued to lick our own insides, we played our song in the background, while we had those one things in our mouths.

All of a sudden, Zayn and Louis awaken and come see what is causing all this commotion.