Chapter 1

Chapter 1

We sat in our snuggies in my computer room and started filling out the stuff on our profiles. Once we finished that, we started going on some blind dates. I'm very picky with what my men look like, so it took me a while.

"Shirtless douchebag, doing drugs, swag sucks, don't blow smoke in my face, pull up your pants, please wear your hat the right way, stop flipping me off, I don't want to see your PDA." I ranted at every picture's flaw while going through. Faith on the other hand was slightly amused.

"He has abs! He's riding a horse! He's holding a kitty! He plays basketball!" Faith squealed as she picked her four blind dates. She proceeded with her date while I was still scrolling through men, or douchebags. She was about to start her second round, and I still have yet to find one person for my first one. I stare at her screen for a while.

"He's wearing a tux!" I said excitedly. She added him, probably just to agitate me. He was quite handsome. I began to excitedly click the mouse button, getting faster and faster every second. I was hoping I would find him, and indeed I did. He was a year older than me, which didn't bug me. I added him and three other random people to my blind date just to get the process moving.

"How dare you be on a blind date with Mr. Tuxy at the same time I am!" Faith said jokingly. I laughed and continued my "date". I was slightly losing hope because I had two red circles with everyone and no circles at all with "Mr. Tuxy" (the nicknames we make up for these people...). I answered three more questions that were rated very important by me, and behold, they all matched Mr. Tuxy.

"Congratulations. You matched one date!" The screen said. I scrolled down to obviously see Mr. Tuxy, but this time, I would finally know his real name.

Simon Miles.

I clicked on the add friend button. Might as well have my first friend on this website be attractive, right? I decided to snoop around on his profile a little bit.

Passions: Singing, guitar...

I quit reading after that. Everybody knows that with my passion for music, I couldn't live with a non-musical man. I was done. I got a notification that my friend request was accepted. This was the perfect time to send an anonymous question.

"If you were to sing and play a song on guitar to a girl, what would you choose."

I waited about five minutes and I got an answer.

"It depends on if we have the same taste in music, but if we did it would be Fall for You, because you're quite a cutie ;)"

I think my whole body just turned bright red. Then I realized that I sent an anonymous question, so how did he know who I was? I went and looked beside the question and saw my name.

That's not what I wanted to happen. Oops. I liked the response anyway, and then I got a message.

Simon Miles: You're quite delightful, just thought I'd say that after I looked at your profile ^.^

I think I just died, in a good way.