How it all began,

&€Alex's perspective€&

Dear, Zoey

Hay so I got my Hogwarts letter today and my mum needs to know if it's just you comeing or you and a family member

With lots of happiness and love

Alex

"Raven come" I said as I held out my arm as my owl landed on it, "You know where to go." I said as I opened my window and let her out I wonder....what's it like maybe I'll ask mum and dad. I said to myself as I hoped down and ran out of my room down the hall through the library and down some more steps and through my dining room and......"Ow!" I said as I fell down I just hit something or maybe someone I think I opened my eyes to see my mum looking at someone else. My dad came over and helped me up. "Are you okay?" He asked with a smile I looked over at who my mum was looking at only to see the Malfoy family?

"Dad, daddy who's that?" I asked as I pointed at them. "Oh that's the Malfoy family and there son who will also be attending Hogwarts." He said with a smile as he sat down on the floor next to me I was standing behind my mum. "Dose this mean the plan's with Zoey are going to be canceled?" I asked with tear felled eyes "No i'm sure they can get Draco's stuff on there own?" My mum asked "Yes of course but this 'Zoey' person is she real?" A man asked with a smirk "Lucius she's as real as you are and she's from the Collin family now if you have nothing else to tell us feel free to leave," My Mum said with a smile but she was mad you could tell by her voice "Voldemort?" Lucius asked my mum became pale with those words "Alexandria go show Mr. Draco around for a little bit and don't show him anything he doesn't need to know about." She told me.

So I turnd on the heal on my shoe and said "Follow me," as I began to walk down my the hallway leading to the dining room Voldemort? Who's Voldemort? I asked myself as I kept walking.

^*Time skip*^

The malfoy's had left my mum was telling me about how tomorrow Zoey would be here and how we would spend the next night together and then after that we would go to Dagon ally and such. "Mum, mummy" I said as she began to leave she came back and sat down on the edge of my bed "Yes sweetie?" "Mum who's....Voldemort?" I asked my mum's eye got wide she got really pale as well. "Never say that name it's 'The dark lord' and I will tell you about him when you get older or tomorrow you can read about him in the library......But for now you need sleep goodnight." She said as she got up and walk out of my room I turnd to my side and closed my eyes and heard taping on my window.

I got up only to see Raven holding a letter in her beek and trying to get in. I got up and opened my window to let her in "Hello raven," I said as I held out my arm having her land on my arm I grabbed the letter out of her beek. "Thank you." I said as I sat down on my bed and set raven down next to me and opened the letter and began to read it aloud. "Dear friend Alexandria hay so only my dad will be coming in his wolf form of course I'll be there around 6:00 tell your mum love Zoey" I said with a smile "Come on raven time for bed," I said as I walked over to her cage she came to me and flew in her cage I walked out of my room and walk to my parents room "Mum dad" I said as I knocked on there door. "Yes come in?" I heard my dad say I opened there door as my dad was sitting on the edge of his bed smiling at me as I walked in.

"Zoey is coming at 6 am with her dad in his wolf form I just got the letter just thought I should know." I said as I looked at my feet "Okay well thank you now you should go back to bed before your mum comes in and see you up," "Okay see you tomorrow dad." I said as I waved bye to him and walked back to my room smiling and fell on my bed. "I wonder if Zoey knows anything?" I said to myself as I curled up against my pillow and closed my eyes and I fell off to sleep.

Hello my lovely readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter seeing how it took me 10 hours to write but anyway Hit that vote button in the face and I'll see you in the nexr chapter^^