Chapter 33

When I woke up it was dark already.

I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

It took me a few moments to remember where I was.

When I noticed soft snores it hit me.

I was at Joe's. I had a gig at a diner and he drugged me afterward and brought me to his house. He kidnapped me. I almost died.

Disgusted I removed his arm from my lap and climbed out of bed.

I found my washed clothes on his desk next to a familiar little pill box.

I pulled them on quickly and snuk out of the house. I never expected Joe to be such a rich fag.

When I came home it was past two am. The only light came from the Tv. Dan probably fell asleep. I hope he did. I am in too much trouble for being late.

I closed the front door silently and took off my shoes to be as quiet as possible.

Trying to peak into the living room I didn't look where I was going, stepped onto an empty bottel and fell on the ground with a loud band.

I heard some shuffling then a door open.

I closed my eyes hoping that if I don't see him , he wouldn't see me.

"Oh my gosh Billie!" I heard my mother's voice squeek.

"Where have you been? You were supposed be come home right after your gig!" she reproved when I looked up.

I got up quickly ignoring the ache in my ankle.

"I'm sorry mom." " 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' ," she mimicked "That's all I've been hearing for months but you still don't change. You keep defying us.

You can't stay so irresponsible. You are going to become a father soon!"

"I-I know mom. It won't happen again" I whispered looking down.

"Stop lying. Just go too your room or Dan might wake up!" She said and disappeared in her room.

~~~

The next morning I decided to go and check on my Adie. Mom told me that she said she would go to her cousin's so I headed there.

The first thing Tré did when he opened the door was jump at me wrapping his legs around my waist.

"Thank God I thought you were dead!," he cried in my neck "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to lose you"

"Dude you didn't 'lose' me. So it's not your fault. Now stop worrying and please get off of me" I chuckled.

He did as I asked and I went to his room while he got some drinks from the kitchen.

I started to smile as soon as I saw her leaning against the headboard of Tré's bed wearing gray baggy pants and a hoodie, her hair in a messy bun.

She however didn't seem as happy as I was. That's when I remembered.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened I guess I got drunk and...I'm sorry." I lied. I would never admit that I had been drugged and kidnapped. It's way too embarrassing for a guy.

"You got drunk?! You were gone for whole day. I thought you left me!" Adie complained.

I walked over to her and sat on the bed facing her. I took her hand in mine and gave her my best puppy eyes. "Please forgive me," I begged "please"

She bit her lip trying to keep a stern face. That's when I knew I won.

I moved closer to her and began to plant small kisses all over her face saying 'please' after every single one.

It didn't take more then a few seconds till he started to giggle and pushed me away lightly. "Okay okay. I forgive you."

"Yaaay" cheered and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

I turned to sit next to her and pulled her to lean against my chest. "Don't do that again." She whispered "or at least tell me"  "I promise" I replied kissing her hair.

"Adie did you tell BeeJ what we made?" Tré asked as he came in with a tray. "We made a list" he answered himself before Adie got a chance to speak up. "You made a list" I heard her say under her breath.

I chuckled "A list for what?" I asked.

"A list for the baby!" I gulped while Adie facepalmed. "A list with things we need to buy for the baby. Like a crip and a changing table. And of course we need to paint the room. Blue if it's a boy and pink if it's a girl. Do you know what it will be? It would be better if we did. For clothes and stuff. There are baby costumes. We could dress the baby like a bee or yoda! Oh that would be soo coool. -"

"Tré stop!" I interrupted him.

"Stop? Why?"

"It's too early" Adie said. I just nodded. "I'm not even three months far. Everything could happen. And we still have to discuss some important things about what we are going to do. And untill we haven't figured that out I don't want to think about what color we should draw the nursery. Maybe there won't even be a baby."

It went silent after that. Is she really considering abortion? I mean...we don't know how we could take care of a baby without any money and it would probably be the best but still would she really kill our child?

"N-no baby?" Tré wimpered. "Maybe not" she answered.

He just took a deep breath and disappeared in the bathroom.

"Would you really...I mean...would you really kill our baby?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't know anything right now. I can't imagine how we could make it" Adie admitted sadly.

"Neither do I" I whispered.

I knew how it was to live with little money...but she didn't. And she was in a conflict with her parents. Maybe that was the reason why she was so insecure and desperate.

"Maybe we should go and talk with your parents."

~~~~~

Here you go guys.
It took me longer than I expected to update but I did and its still 2014.
I dont know when I will put the next chapter up or when I will start to write it so until then
Have a good start in 2015. :3

PS : Please vote&comment ^-^