Chapter 14

I have to get away. I have to get away. I have to go home. I have to apologize to my mom. I have to go to a therapist.

But how?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to ignore everybody's presens.

"You ok Billie?" I heard Adie ask as she placed a hand on my arm. I looked at her. In her eyes. I was lost. Lost in her eyes. Her beauty.

And I was pretty sure.

I fell for her.

And I hated it.

"Uhm....y-yes everything's fine" I tried to sound convincing. "You sure?" "Uhm...yea I-I just have to...go."

"Calm down dude. She won't kill you" Tré said in an annoyed tone. "But she must be worried and I-I cause so much...trouble the last month I-" I was interrupted by a "Here you are" from a guy comming towards us.

"I've been looking for you" he added. He stepped next to Adie layed an arms around her waist and pecked her cheek.

Nooo.

She had a look of confusion and disgust on her face. She pushed him away gently.

Yes!

"Wooaah! Tommy did you notice that your little sister isn't five anymore." Tré said to him. Yes he's her brother. Thank God.

Wait! Why did this made me so upset. I don't even want to be with her. Not that I'd ever have a chance or so. Im too fucked up and she's too...perfect.

"Exactly. Thanks Tré" Adie said giving him a thankful nod.

"I don't care she'll be my baby forever. I don't want anybody to kill her. Especially after what happened." That Tommy guy said and gave her another kiss on the cheek earning the same reaction as before. It made me smile. They reminded me of Charly and me. But my smile faded when I remembered that this was my fault. I almost kill her too.

You can tell as many times as you want that it's not my fault but I will always know it was mine.

"Is he always so protective?" Adie sighed asking Tré. At that he started to laugh.

And he laughed

And laughed

And didn't stop.

"Uhm...did you take your pills?" Tommy asked. If he only knew. Adie gave him a questioning look. So adora...No! Don't! Don't start thinking like this. As he didn't got an answer he looked at me "Did he?"

"Uhm..." "Since when do you know each other anyway?" "Uhm...we-we met in the hospital. One or two hours ago." Dammit. That's not what I had planned to say.

"Oh my God. Why were you there? what happened?" Adie asked worried.

Fuck.

"He visited his mom" Tré helped me but still kept on laughing. "Oh what happened? If you don't mind me asking" Why does she have to be so adorable.

"Uhm...she fell and broke her leg" Not bad.

"Oh I'm sorry. But why was he there?" she asked me nodded to Tré.

"Uhm...I don't know...he just came to me and now he doesn't leave me." Hey that's almost the truth.

Tommy chuckled "Yea that's our little Frankie boy" he said ruffling his hair earning a punch in the guts. "Don't call me that ever again!" Tré said with a death glare. Remember when I said I couldn't assess him and that I was scared because of that? Well I am scared right now.