◦ The Record Store ◦

Requested By : Me :)

Love Interest : George Harrison

Year : 1966

You met George in the summer of '66. You were on your way to your local record shop, and you noticed a young man standing outside, having a smoke. He stared at you like a deer in the headlights.

"Nice day, eh?", he asked, trying to break the awkwardness."Suppose so.", you replied shyly.You walked in, leaving the brown haired boy outside. You looked around for a bit, and finally picked out the record you wanted. A perfect copy of The Beatles' record, Rubber Soul. You stared at the record a moment, looking at the artsy cover. You couldn't wait to play it. You checked out, and the man slid your record into a paper bag. You walked back outside, and noticed the young man was still there."Got a record?", the man asked."Yeah, the Beatles one. Rubber Soul.", you replied. Why was he still there? "Ah. I like that one.", he let out a small smile, exposing his crooked teeth. He sort of looked familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on where you knew him from."What's your name?", he asked you."Y/N. What's yours?", you answered."George. George Harrison.", he replied as he watched your jaw drop to the floor. He let out a giggle."OHMYGOODNESSHIGEORGEILOVEYOUANDYOURMUSICSOMUCH!!!", you told him, in the most fangirl-y way possible. You couldn't help it!"Thanks, Miss Y/N. Say, I'd love to get to know you better. Would you mind if maybe we listened to that record, together?", he asked you shyly, which is definitely not what you expected."Yes! Of course! Yes!", you replied to him, with the biggest smile on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading and leaving requests! I have already started to work on them, so they should be up soon! I also promise your requests will be better than this one! 

Peace,

S