¢нαρтєя тняєє

We followed brunette boy and his friend to a few clothing stores and I was quite entertain by following him. Hearing his Irish laugh for the first time send butterfly's to my stomach.

I can't believe I'm stalking this blue eye boy because I think he's incredibly attractive. It just feels right to be around him even though I haven't have a conversation with him. Maybe I'm out of my league to hang out with him. He's trying on different snapback and my god they all look perfect him on him.

I began to pounder why am I doing this, I'm merely stalking this boy because he's just extremely good looking. I don't have chance with him someone that perfect. I felt sadness quickly hitting my heart, like if it was injected with a syringe.

I quickly head out of the store, I feeling utterly dumb and confuse on why does this boy make me do things I haven't done? I'm setting myself up for failure to think, I had a sliver of hope that I may had a chance with him, but I know I'm not the best looking person, or the most fit.

"Zayn!" I hear Liam holler out, but I ignore him, as I made my way out the entrance doors of the mall. I didn't feel the need to go home just yet. I'm sure Liam would be looking for me their, so I went to the park to clear my head.

Why am I feeling this way? How can I make this feelings go away? Question after question filled my head on how can I release myself from this feeling?

I'm not even sure how long I stayed pondering with my thoughts, it was night, as the moonlight creeped out. I walked home frustrated and battling my weird feelings, I'm sure it will go away, at least I hope it will.

______________________________________________________

Not really feeling this chapter, I will do better in the next one.

Poor Zaynie having conflicts with feeling towards Niall. They will come in contact soon.

VOTE

COMMENT