¢нαρтєя єιgнт

I felt my face grow hot and sweaty that Niall said happy birthday to me. I've never felt so warm and fuzzy in my chest.

Gosh, I wonder if he knows what he does to me, when looks at me with those blue velvet eyes of his. Make me wanna jump on top of him and kiss those Irish lips, but I need to act calm.

"Thanks Niall." I mumbled blushing.

"Welcome, are you going to leave? Since everyone gave you your present." Niall says bored and that made my heart frown.

For a split moment I thought Niall was starting to like me as a friend, but it seems like he doesn't really care about me.

"Niall! Don't be so rude to Zayn. Why don't you go outside with him and take a walk." Louis suggested.

"Why do I have to be alone with him?" Niall asked.

It's like he loves to make fun of me. Niall doesn't want to be near me or alone with me. He's starting to get annoy me.

"Niall can to stop being a prick to my friend." Liam says annoyed.

"It's okay, I should go home." I mumbled quickly gathering my presents.

"No don't leave Zayn. Niall just have something that crawled up his arse and died." Louis gave a glare at Niall.

"Alright alright. Let me go get changed and I will head out with you." Niall spoke to me and I shrug, as I waited outside for him.

I waited about ten minutes until Niall came out in a Monday shirt that crossed out and a jacket that had the letter A on it and where some shorts. He looked like a hot college student.

I'm starting to think he's doing this on purpose to give me a heart attack, but lucky he isn't wearing any tank tops that's my main weakness.

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked.

'You' I said in my brain, but I wouldn't dare say that to my Irish angel.

"Let's head to my house real quick to drop off my presents." I suggested with a shrug and he follow me to my house.

I unlocked the door and headed upstairs with Niall closely behind me. I set all my presents on my bed and Niall looked at my plain room.

"Nice room." He commented.

"Thanks." I watch him eye my Polaroid and I should've hidden it.

"This yours?" Niall asked holding my Polaroid.

"Y-Yeah." I stutter.

"Let's take a picture." He offered and I swear I almost fainted that the Irish angel wanted to a picture of me.

"Great, let me just take the picture." I say, but Niall wouldn't give my Polaroid.

"Sorry I have a pet peeve of being the person to the take picture or I become aggressive and annoyed." He spoke softly.

I wouldn't mind a aggressive Niall. I need holy water for my naughty thoughts.

"Ok." I say standing next to him, as he snapped the picture while holding my waist, it felt like heaven when he pulled me closer to his body.

"You keep the picture." He says handing the Polaroid pic to me.

"Thanks, but you don't have to stay here. You can go home, if you want." I reasoned.

"It's okay, I actually would stay here for a bit longer."

"W-Why." I sutter asking, as I stare at the little beautiful freckles on his neck that I wanted to kiss.

Niall was about to respond, but the grounded started to shake and we're both nervous what was going on.

"Earthquake?" He asked nervously and I nodded scared. He grabbed my hand and went down the stairs, but the door was blocked off from part of the roof collapsing.

"The guest bathroom!" I yelled out, as I pulled Niall inside. We stood apart before the whole house collapse on us.

______________________________________________________

Earthquake!? Oh no lol. I'm so mean.

Vote

Comment