chapter three

jaces pov

it had been a few days ever since me & riele kissed, making it awkward to talk to each other.

i sat in seans dressing room, as he fixed his shirt.

"how do i look?" he said looking at me.

he was going on a date with cree. "looking good." i spoke.

"all right then." he chuckled grabbing his keys.

i sneakily made it to seans car, as he walked to it calmly.

i hopped in the trunk before climbing to the front.

"wow...i didnt know the dead had to go through so much work"he laughed.

i glared at him laughing throwing on some sunglasses.

we did a few bro talks, before he stopped in front of rieles house.

"alright buddy..have a nice date...and bring her to your house...not ours." i chuckled, before getting out the car.

sean laughed before driving off.

i walked in to see riele, ella, micheal, and cooper all sitting down.

"hey micheal, coop, ella.." i spoke.

riele had been kinda of bitchy, ever since we kissed, maybe because when we tried having the same moment. it was most likely someone would barge in.

"riele.." i spoke blankly.

"jace." she spoke blankly back at me.

"how was work everyone?" i said glaring at riele.

"good." cooper spoke.

"thought i died." ella laughed.

"tiring." micheal spoke.

riele didnt say anything, as cooper looked at her.

"youre not gonna say anything ri?" cooper spoke.

"didnt ask her." i scoffed, going to my room.

riele turned the tv up, having ella, micheal, and cooper all distracted by the tv.

riele snuck out from the living room, going towards her room.

third persons pov

she looked at jace, as they stood in the hallway.

"what now?" riele scoffed.

"i dont know you tell me.." jace crossed his arms.

"i dont know, when we tried to have the moment like last someone has the audacity to barge in.." she scoffed.

it was true, they kissed on a monday. on tuesday, they tried to kiss again at the back porch, since no one was there.

flashback of last tuesday april fourteen:

jace & riele stood out in the back porch, after sean & ella had a heated argument.

ella ended up tasing sean, before going up to her room.

jace walked out to the porch, his eyes resting on rieles eyes, who had wondered who came outside.

jace looked at her "so about yesterday...was that true?' he said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

riele smirked "i wouldnt lie to a norman." she turned to walk down the stairs, before jace grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to him.

"oh really." he spoke turning her around, she smirked.

they were almost seconds from having their lips touch, before ella barged in the back porch.

"cooper wants us to babysit his daughter." she said poking her head out.

"damnit ella!" jace spoke, as riele shook her head walking past ella and sean going to her room.

and then they tried kissing on thursday april sixteen:

riele laid her head in jaces lap as he ran a hand through her hair.

"okay again...you mean what you saw downs?" jace smirked looking at the brown haired girl in his lap.

"again..i wouldnt lie to a norman.." riele spoke looking up at the blonde haired boy.

jace chuckled, as riele sat up looking at jace.

he bit his bottom lip, as they leaned in.

their lips slightly touched, not touching all the way before cooper spoke, knocking on jaces bedroom door.

"we're getting mc.donalds want anything?"cooper shouted from the other side of the door.

"damnit Cooper!!" both jace n riele spoke.

jace got up shaking his head opening the door, walking to the balcony upstiars.

riele groaned.

"well riele its not my fault okay.."jace looked at her.

"whatever." riele looked at him.

jace rolled his eyes, walking past her going to the kitchen.

riele scoffed, going up to the balcony sitting down in one of the chairs.

why did she feel like, she needed jaces lips against hers? he was her best friend...they've been best friends for over 6 years..one kiss, could break it?

she didnt want their whole friendship to end because of their relationship or whatever she was having.

it was weird too..espically when jace is known as a dead man walking to everyone.